Reviews for 1 A Wolf in the Fall of Dusk
Twilight16 chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Yeah i had fun reading it! I'll look 4 the sequel!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Nice... i like where ur going with this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Hur hur hur. I like it!
Starscreamfan10100 chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
WOW! That was amazing. Loved that chapter! But loved the whole story even more! Looking forward to reading more of your stories and good luck with them.
soraroxas365 chapter 16 . 1/5/2009
That was awesome...I wanna be a wolf now too!
3elizabeth chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
Wow!I loved your story not only did you have twilight princess in there(my 2nd favorite zelda game) but also ocarina of time (favorite zelda game)!I can't wait to read the sequel if it's as good or better than this one!
Hailee E chapter 16 . 4/4/2008
Amazing, thank goodnes I don't have to wait for the sequel!

I really love this fan fic. ! We had rented the game Zelda

Princess Twilight. (The only one out for wii) It took us around a month to complete, I and my family were very sad to see it go. So about three months or 2 later, we rented it again, knowing everything we completed it in a week. I love this fafnfic! It rocks! Except some parts were rather confsing, about how all these people popped up and stuff like that, otherwise! Awesome, I totally love it!
millas14 chapter 15 . 3/20/2008
very good. although, how come you said that Link was a black and grey wolf? if i recall, in TP he was green, grey and white.
jasmine chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
its over already? i loved this story; you did a really good job on it. i cant wait for the sequel! (i gotta wait a month! aw...) until then good luck with your writing! :)
LittleLynk chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
This was an awesome ending and it really was a great story. I'm sad too, but we'll soon be happy when you publish your next one, The Five Alone! But I'm a little confused as to who Farore is the mother of. Is Farore Link's mother OR Raven's mother with Link as the father? And did Farore leave after Raven being born or Link being born? Oh, and one more thing, what does Farore leaving as the symbol of death mean? Could you explain that whole paragraph? Thanks. Great story!
ThatAnimatorGirl chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
um...wow...i didnt expect the end to come this quickly!

it was a good ending tho, summed everything up pretty good.

i liked how you added link being a desecendent of farore in, even tho its not the first time i've heard it!

great job on this overall! i really enjoyed reading it! hope you had fun writing it!

looking forward to the sequal!

~Queen B
LittleLynk chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
This was an awesome chapter, but I really hate you for making that cliffhanger(Pout):( Now I'm so sad because I want to know who Link's mother is! Wah! But still, it was really an awesome

chapter no matter what the cliffhanger was like. So please update soon and don't procrastinate! Please!
Smunchlax chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
yay! it's the fifteenth one! xD

thnx so much! I was aching for the new chapters! xD

this is getting better and better by the moment! Great Job!
jasmine chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
looks like links gonna get his revenge on midna for before. cant wait to see that. lol the visions are very interesting, too.

so update soon again okay? i cant wait to see the next chapter! :)
jasmine chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
anna? alana? aria? ok now im REALLY confused... who are these people?

well anyway...nice chapter. a little short for me but good nonetheless. so? when you gonna update again? huh? huh? (sorry but ive given up trying to be patient; its impossible)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »