Reviews for When the Black Order Acknowledges Theater
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
Idiot Kanda. God you denial makes me so frustrated and makes you so adorable at the same time.
noIREnot chapter 30 . 10/7/2012
Really. I applaud you. You're actually the first and possibly only person to get me to read Shakespeare, in fanfics or not.
YullenLover33 chapter 30 . 4/12/2012
I love this story!
YullenLover33 chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
"Oh I get it, in the day Allen gets to do what HE wants, and uncle gets to do what HE wants a night." Oh! Akagi is so hilarious!
Tinted Basket chapter 30 . 8/27/2011
Well that's one way to get Allen not to betray the Order. At least, I hope it works out that way. A re-hash of Star Wars Episode III is definately not something to look forward to. heh Not that Cross would put up with such a thing. And this is long before he goes missing for being "fallen" anyway.

King Lear, strange as it is, I'd prefer that play to Othello. Othello pisses me off. Iago needs to die somewhere he can never ever ruin a marriage ever again. Or that one in the first place. I like their closing remarks on Antony and Cleopatra. Their reasoning is always something different and something infinately more interesting than what get's said in your average college classroom. That's not to say that it doesn't get interesting sometimes, just not 'this' interesting.

I'm glad Allen and Kanda had that talk and that all of their issues were discussed. Well the immediately important ones anyway. The fanservice at the end was also great. I love these two together. We don't get enough fanservice in cannon sometimes. Even though it is pretty extensive. And I will forever secretly hope they'll be together at the end of the manga, even though it will probably never never happen.

Overall, nice fanfic. It communicated some very relevant, very interesting opinions on Shakespeare and some other great literary works while workingg said literature in with the plot. I was summarily impressed by how well you did that. And the fact that you did it in the first place. Not a lot of people can do this sort of thing and get it right. I'm happy to say that you did. My apologies for clogging yorureview box with these messages. This is the first time I've reviewed almost every chapter of a long fanfic. I just really really liked it. So I did. I hope these reviews didn't bore you. And possibly gave you a small bit of the immenense entertainment this fic gave me.

Also, Lavi finally sort of confessed to Lenalee. He did it. And she understood. And likewise. They're getting somewhere. Congrats on finishing the fic as well, it's a hard thing to do, when you've got a million ideas running around in your head, begging to be written downn. lol Nice going.
Tinted Basket chapter 29 . 8/27/2011
It figures that Lavi would find the suicide part amusing. I always thought the part with Cleopatra and the snake was weird myself. XD

Akagi not getting revenge, I'm both overjoyed at this and a bit surprised. More than a bit.

It makes sense though. His father didn't even want to marry his mother or take care of him. So it stands to reason the kid would understand the circumstances slightly. Maybe when he got older. Dear god though. That's one smart six year old. It's like the bit with Negi Springfield from Negima being all wise and magically gifted and such. He also seemed to be a bit more experienced in romantic relationships than a ten year old Brit should have been.

Anyway. The bit about Sarah Evington and Kanda vehemently denying that he still has any feelings for her or meant to take the relationship any farther than where it had been before she died, I liked that. The end was very appropriate. My inner fangirl enjoyed it immensly.
Tinted Basket chapter 28 . 8/27/2011
Kanda's perceptive. More so than he lets on sometimes. I'm guessing this leads into a deeper conversation later on. Just a guess. Nice bit of fanservice there by the way. ;)
Tinted Basket chapter 27 . 8/27/2011
He is cutting it a bit close isn't he?

With the lotus I mean.

Seeing as there's only a few chapters left, I'm guessing the event won't come to pass or not come to pass during the course of the end. Though it still might.

Antony and Cleopatra. What a conundrum that was. I believe they might have been in love. But they were as rash as Romeo and Juliet and thus didn't do what they should have in the end, which was settle. Even with Octavian. Better life than no life at all.

I'm guessing this isn't 'the' mission. At least I hope it's not. Komui seems worried though and he usuall isn't unless there's something to get emotional about.
Tinted Basket chapter 26 . 8/27/2011
Adorable fanservice.

Lavi being a bad influence.

Akagi being 'again', a good observer.

Allen and Kanda in the library, just being a couple.

Kanda still hasn't read the play. Though he should. It does get better. Before it gets to the end anyway.

And Lavi is still oblivious to Lenalee's feelings. Well isn't that ironic. I'm glad Bookman isn't around. And that Komui hasn't found out. The rules of the clan and the wrath of the big brother would not be a good thing at this point.

Oh and finally they've compared dreams. Sort of. At least they know now and can attempt to prevent those events from happening. At least.
Tinted Basket chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
I'm still holding a hand to my face and giggling. The end was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Allen gets to do what he wants during the day and at night, yeah. That was awesome. Crazy. Dramatic. Hilarious. And awesome.

I also liked the whole argument about whether or not Marc Antony was up to par. It's true actually. I was more impressed with Octavian than Marc Antony when I saw the movie or read the play. It's good. And he and Cleopatra have a well thought out plan. It just doesn't work out all that well.

Lenalee's jealous or at least disturbed and disappointed in her own way. Yeah, the Lavi and Lenalee romantic vibes started to pick up somewhere around the middle of the fic. Saw that coming. I wonder how it's going to end though. Or if Lavi even realizes.

Oh and way to go Akagi. I still like this character. Much goodness this is.
Tinted Basket chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
Of course he heard. And she wants details. And...Kanda wants to fight MacDuff. I should be surprised. But I'm not. I'm just giggling. Hysterically.

That was very creative and summarily articulate. Allen's going to have to put a bit of effort into his apology though. Qutie a bit. Lavi seems happy though. As does Allen. And Kanda, if his smirking is any kind of give away.
Tinted Basket chapter 23 . 8/27/2011
And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. A romantic scene of 'not denial' with Kanda and Allen. Actually, it was rather sweet. After the inner monologues and all. And the fact that Timcampy is helping Komui spy on everyone. And Kanda is getting back at Lavi. Who knew he could be so devious. He reminded me of a sly Byakuya for a second there. Because god knows that happens only once every millenia. XD

I agree with Allen's critique of chivalry and the Arthurian legend. It's so true. And honestly. I think we all depend on trust. Even when we say we don't or would rather we didn't. The end was just what I wanted it to be, the end of the chapter that is. It was good. God forbid Cross finds out about this and comments. Sadly, I can totally picture it. Tierdoll is going to kill them. XD
Tinted Basket chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
hmmmmm Well I don't know about Kanda, but I feel slightly enlightened. Just not in a religious way. Strictly literary.

I had to read Dante's Inferno last semester in the same class where we watched Hamlet. It was interesting. Komui would like it. Figures. The irony of the various vices that encapsulate that story fit so well with the goings on of and within the order. Speaking of. Kanda is totally in the fourth circle. He feels both pride and envy. More envy currently. It nicely correlates with the jealousy he feels whenever Lavi does something to Allen. Say kisses or flirts with him. He's trying so hard to pretend it doesn't matter. Which is why it's going to hurt so much more when Allen get's critically injured at some point. Possibly in this next chapter.

It's funny seeing Lavi and Kanda discuss The Inferno. Makes you remember that this story is still occuring on an earth much like our own, except a century or two before us.

So the horses hooves are innocence. That'll be interesting. Unless it's just the shoes. Either way, it's not easy going.
Tinted Basket chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
All I have to say is that Lavi just scored a pro move. Leave it to the Bookman to know exactly how to surprise a stoic samurai. I was pretty shocked myself. Oh Lavi. XD
Tinted Basket chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
Thank you Lavi and Lenalee. And Akagi. He's the one who started that conversation. The flower rants were interesting. I've never thought of them quite that way before. It was different. A unique aspect of something relevant to the plot.

Lenalee: You're going to Paris.

Kanda: ?

Lenalee: Because I said so. My brother has your hands tied.

Kanda: Grrrr.