Reviews for Soul of the Seal: The Ninja Adventures
Jesseblackhawk chapter 7 . 4/5
I really wanted naruto to get his own sensei
CrimsonEyedKitsune chapter 3 . 4/4
I really love your writing style! Its amazing some of the info you have is exactly what happened! This is an awesome story!
Can we have a naruto/anko pairing?
decaprica chapter 11 . 3/5
I just have to say that I love this fic so far! I just recently got into fanfiction and love Naruto one's, but this is one of my favourites out the ones I've read so far, and I've read alot and only have two favourites. I especially loved the part where you have Naruto basically naked and Sakura thinking he's hot! That was so awesome. But I've been checking some of the dates on the chapters and have to ask. Are you going to update this year, or have you given up on writing this? I really love it, please reply and don't stop writing!
Darkness in shadowland chapter 11 . 2/10
To amazing! I hate your cliffie! I hope your relative gets better!
ThomasNealy chapter 11 . 2/5
I can't believe you abandoned the story on a cliff hanger.
netesy chapter 11 . 2/4
Nice story please update soon
Badgedbadger chapter 1 . 2/3
The way you portray Itachi is interesting. He's not a misguided, tragic hero or a complete psychopath, but he a douche and really creepy.
SatanicAsch chapter 11 . 2/2
Never too late to update!
akashi no satsujin ou chapter 11 . 1/31
plz update soon
yep a fucking awesome person
SilverRed chapter 11 . 1/3
If you recently edited this story - does that mean you'll pick it up again? It's really high quality and the length feels more like you're reading an actual, published, book that you pick up at a store or library. Excellent!

I hope you update soon(ish - this high quality and length takes time, I know) just so we can know you're picking it back up. Regardless, I've Faved and Followed so I'll know when you've posted the next piece of exquisite greatness ... or delivered a soul crushing announcement of abandonment, or worse - Hiatus (at least with abandonment someone else can pick it back up)
BeautifulLotus chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
I want more
Gyokuyou-no-Kuugen chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
This is a good story. It's such a shame that it seems to have been abandoned.
ShadowSlicer2013 chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
I just want to point out that if you wanted to piss people off by constantly shifting Haku from male to female in the inner monologue you did great. I dont expect a reply to this as i dont pay that much attention to such things. i just wanted to tell you that i really enjoyed the story and wish there were more like it.