Reviews for Soul of the Seal: The Ninja Adventures
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 11 . 2/28
YOU! MORE! WRITE!

This is one of the more impressive stories i've read, i didn't think i'd like it too much, normally dont like reading stories under 300k words, but this one is extremely well done, and I can't wait for more.
dude... did you change ANYTHING. same dialogue same you didnt go with the cliche... yay lets pretend to be dobe
Azarune chapter 11 . 1/14
I am entirely at awe at the quality of this story. I thoroughly enjoy it and I am praying to the many deities that you're thinking about continuing it. I'm sorry I can't give a more thoughtful review. Though I will say this, THE SHIPPING POSSIBILITIES! God I am rooting for so many of them in this fic. Best wishes!
Musical2day chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
so...why are they saying stuff related to Arceus? isn't that from Pokemon? Am I missing something?
Kxguldut chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Woah! extremely long chapter, lol
love it so far, gtg... read more
Lionhead Bookends chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
"So I cliffed it again. So what."
So you haven't updated in five years, that's what. :)

I think you've got a slightly skewed characterization for Sasuke, at least. I mean, I don't much like the guy either, but in the show, this arc is one in which he leapt between Naruto and a life-threatening attack. I mean, I know that seeing things from an outsider's perspective can make things seem worse than they are, but we're seeing a poisonous cesspool in the segments that are from Sasuke's perspective, and that seems ... off.
Lady FoxFire chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
I hope you update this story soon since I'm completely hooked by it
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Really enjoyed this story. I'm usually not a fan of fem/Kyuubi, but I like her in this story. I also like how Naruto is a bit darker than normal. Hope you continue it at some point. :)
The DCG chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I ended up skipping 80% of this chapter, and when i got to the end i realized what i did. So i reread it all.

I should have left that 80% skipped, it's nothing but useless shit. And abuse naru time. There's no comment sense and a epic lack of proper action reaction.

Im enjoying the training, and naru - Kyaena interaction so far. But it seems that's the only bits worth reading.
guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
please update this is a fic and i know im sounding childish but "I WANT MOOOOOORRRRRREEEE"
uzumakicho chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Above average writing and creativity, though not my flavor. Good luck with those personal issues.
uzumakicho chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Fun.
uzumakicho chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Huh. Interesting.
uzumakicho chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
OK
uzumakicho chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Terrible chapter. I expected more than that.