Reviews for Bella's Early Change
Me chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Awww... That was a little fast, though. She never asked why he left, and he never says why. You didn't capture the sadness or regret. It was rushed. It was a good idea, though. It has potential.
KilliansGift chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
Ur not an evil bitch - but MAN was that cruel of u, lol! I wanna know wot happens nxt! Lookin forward 2 update. It's goin on alerts.
love-is-the-greatest-sin chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
i love it if u have a chance can u read and review my stories please
Stargirlrox chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Well, the running away does actually seem Edward-ish...
VeggieGirl15 chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
Aw, that was a sweet ending! Please write a sequel to it! _
bella878 chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
AW that was really cute! the ending was so sweet. )
DazzleMeIntoOblivion chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Love this story. And i think it's really good that you use different point of views.
DazzleMeIntoOblivion chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Way to go! :D continue!
Sarkule chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
i would love a sequel! it would be cool if it was them going to school in australia .
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
Yes make a sequel. Everyone who writes this plotlines has them fall in love at the end and leace it at that. you schould be differant than the others. I really liked what happened so far. It wasn't the usual cliqe (I don't know how to spell that but you know what I mean)fics. You had a few different changes. I mean yeah, she should be a little angry but that is not how she is in the actual book and this fic seems more real than others I have read. That doesn't mean I don't like reading where Bella is strong and hateful towards Edward (for a while) and then they fall in love with each just depends how the writer writes it.

sakuraxcherryxblossom
barbiedoll123 chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
love it yes and do a sequel
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
why did edward run
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
really good jake is sweet
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
That was a nice story.
MellaIsi chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
PLEASE pleas please write a sequal.