Reviews for The littlest tree snake
very good story hope you continue it soon.
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Please update! Since this was last updated 2009 please put it up for adoption if you will not be continuing the story! Thanks:)
Mandalore the freedom chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Good story dude keep up the good work
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
update sooooooooooooon!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Intriguing start. I hope you decide to continue this eventually... especially since you left off at what, to me, feels like a minor cliffhanger.
Blue-Huntress chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
why have you stopped? :( this story is awesome! i just love naruto and anko's relationship. you should keep going.
Starfire Sharon chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I just finished reading the first four chapters of this story. I am really enjoying it so far. I like the way that Anko interacts with Naruto. I am looking forward to seeing more of this story and look forward to Naruto's training. The idea of the necklace for chakra weigts is a great one and one I have never seen before in other stories. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Thoughts13 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
sounds like a super story my friend. I particularly like Naruto being thrown through the air, do it again! I wonder where this story is going. There's only one way to find out!
CrimsonAxe chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Great story! Almost a YEAR has gone by without an update. Are you planning to continue or are you looking for someone to "adopt" it and continue were you left off? I admit coming up with things to write happens to lead to writers block. I am currently taking a few lit courses and find myself in the same boat. I hope you choose to continue. Thanks!
garsdal chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
chibi naruto on the attack!

very good for introduction in the first chapters, and the random vendor to steal a gravity neclace from lol.

this is long, but please read it to the end:

but i might express my worry of the gravety training consept...

it can kill you, plain and simple. the human body is not build for ANY increase in gravety, ever. it can handle going into lower gravity, such as wightlessness, or the moon gravity. but increasing it gives strain to our bloodstreams, our bones and worst off all, our organs. the brain is mostly made of water, and makeing it heavy'er all of sudden could puncture it, or at least damage it.

not even going to start on the heart. bones too, bones, a childs bones most off all are NOT ment to be strained overly. a child will get serius malformed bones form things like training wights or gravity, and a stunned growth.

sorry to shoot facts at your story, which is still good by the way. but i suggest that the sealmaster explains something like the seals giving a false sence of gravity increasement. thus eliminating the problems. and warns that if the wight is taken off completely you will be desprately off balance, and most likely unable to move easily.

that and naruto's regenrating abillity might counter the damage in itself. your story:D

i'm looking forward to new chapter too.
Aroara Moon chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Can't wait to read More. HEEHEH hey what if it was The Toad Sage?
Blue-Huntress chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
awesome story!

naruto and anko, the crazy duo .

keep up the good work!
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
This story is really cute and has a really good beginning. It would be a shame to let it be… This story could be GREAT! (If only you would update… hint hint). Oh, and I definitely appreciate the fact that you use proper grammar, spell things correctly etc (even if you DO spell things the British way…)
Lycan91 chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
aw such a cute story so far really nice. actually the calmest story ive read and im kinda happy i did this is a good fanfic. cant wait for next chapter. YAY LEMONS! :)
Patrick S chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
great story. hope you can update soon