Reviews for Flawed
arQuade chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Amazing! This is freakin how ya explained the 'hopeless flaw' in vincent.I just love him.
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Yeah, so this was a nice little fic.

I always imagined, like you, that Lucrecia didn't love Vincent. Nor do I believe she really truly loved Hojo- she was just conflicted, and sick of not being able to control what she wanted, which is why she was so adamant that she wanted her baby to be used in an experiment.

I was actually confused at first, with Lucrecia's description of Vincent- pallid? pfft, she doesn't understand how many women would kill to be in her place! But I liked it- Vincent loves her so much he'll do anything just to be with her, even if it means she isn't really truly with him.
fuckthisaccount chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Such a beautiful story! So much different than all the other vincent/lucrecia stories on here 3

I mean, "...taking in the insipid pallor of his skin that was too pale to be attractive, appraising his eyes that were too faint and empty to be endearing, considering his onyx, sable hair that was too long to be desirable and too short to be striking. She never could understand how someone could be so hopelessly… flawed." What an amazing description! Love, love, LOVE this story!
Yani7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
A very well written story, very touching. It was really amazing.

You portrayed their feelings perfectly. One could almost slip into their mind, and be them from the way you described their feelings.

Nice job :)
Ylandel chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
A well written story overall, but you use "whom" and "whilst" wrong every single time.
Ravynne Nevyrmore chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Is it actually Vincent that she's with, or is it Hojo and Vincent's the one she's thinking about? Did you leave it intentionally vague? Crafty. xD

I prefer to think that this one is Hojo, but like Kaj-Nrig said of it being Vincent, the character seems skewed. I don't think I could see Hojo being so wounded and vulnerable. Similarly, if it's Vincent, I don't think I could see him having sex with Lucrecia if he knew she didn't want to be there with him.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This story is so sad yet beautifully written. Poor Vincent, seeing him being used like this somehow made my heart ache... Nevertheless, the writing is still beautiful beyond words. Good job!
Kaj-Nrig chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Hah. Oh, I'm glad she's more a bitch in here than she is in SE's little retardation of her.

Well, perhaps 'bitch' isn't such a concise word... maybe 'flawed' would be a better choice. Catch that? 'Flawed'? Just like how she thinks he's 'flawed'? Eh? Eh? Oh, I just crack myself up...

But yeah, it was a good piece. It depressed me, and I have an aversion to depression, but it also entertained me, because I have a masochistic relationship with depression.

There weren't any major grammatical issues either, which was good. I think it might've skewed Vincent's character a bit, but I also think that might just be me imprinting my impression of him on it.

So there's certainly nothing wrong with it. Good job.
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That...was so sad T.T But I liked it. Was good!