Reviews for Ubi Caritas
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Hey, I hope you update soon!
Amaranta316 chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
:/... I was most disappointed when I realized this hadn't been updated in 4 years -.-!... It's quite sad actually, this was going to epic. The plot was exquisite and I can only guess how much thought you put on it... apart from that, it's really well-written, the exchanges between characters and their inner thoughts as well as their personalities are very define.

Please, come back to this story and make updates every month or every 2,3,4,5,6 months... doesn't is way too good to be one of the lot who never got to be finished.
Amaranta316 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
wow, this is extremely interesting. I like Pansy's thinking (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it is very sneaky and devious and just it all screams slytherin, but still! you can't deny the girl's survival instincts... very clever instincts). But, the problem always lies on how long can you stick to your plans without forgeting about your goal u_u
Amaranta316 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
what are you planning, Pansy dear?

chaosrin chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Wow this is good you put a lot of thought into this.

I like how you tie in where draco got Felix Felicis in.

I wonder what Pansy would do next and the payback for the theft

It would be nice if you update the story this year.

Its have being two years already so i hope you got a really long

one coming.

cookiesforfrogs chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
I really really enjoyed this, it's well written, the plot is well thought out and the characters well defined. I think that pansy's plan is perfectly brilliant. I really wish that there was more of this as it has such great potential.
Ibskib chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Nice story, I always enjoy when characters are shown as being more intelligent or cunning than the norm. And lets face it, it just doesn't make sense for Hermione to end up with anyone, that aren't at least closer to being her equal than the ginger idiot.
APhoenixEmergedFromFlames chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
I wish you would update. There are so little Pansy/Hermione stories, much less actually well written ones. Absolutely love how you protray Hermione, seems very true to her character. Also Pansy's is really good as well. its been threes years now PLSSSSS UPDATE
acast chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
i love this story! when are you going to upadte? its been over 2 years!
Chasing chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
I say shorter chapters with more frequent updates. UPDATE SOON!
UnguidedLight chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Darkshadow-lord chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Very Interesting Story! I look forward to reading the rest!
umireeder chapter 1 . 11/4/2009

please PLEASE PLEASE continue already!
GothicPheonix chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
I love the story so much :)
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
I think that longer chapters are better than short updates. Hope to get some more reading from you soon and thanks for writing a nicely complex story. P.s. I hope Draco gets his in the end, and even a couple of times before then, what a slag.