Reviews for Escape From Akatsuki
KeeddaKitty13 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Please continue the story! Its really good!
LongKissGoodbye chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
*grumbles loudly* COME ON! i need the next chapter *already addicted* it is so awesome!
foxpride chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
omg! this story is so good! i love her rebellion! hope you update real soon.
Spark Plug x chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
awesome!
fuzzykitty01 chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
haha! itachi's gonna be so pissed when he finds that room of his! great job! i like rebellious streaks! it makes it less mary-sue-ish! w00t!
RefusedAngel chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
OMG OMG OMFG THAT WAS SO FUNNY SHE MESSED UP THAT ROOM BAD U SHUD HAVE TORE THE PILLOWS UP AND THREW THE FLUFF ALL AROUND THE ROOM
TurtleFeathers chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
LoL. _ Tobi is a good boy... :)
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
She trashed his room...O.O...I wanna do that! This is a good story, and I have so many question about it. But iI guess I'll just have to find out! Update soon.
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Yay for the Tobi-ness. I love Tobi. And you'r right...Deidara would make a pretty woman!
Nevervana chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
good for tobi! well done, getting on the vindictive girl's good side. smart man.
sweet.outcast chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
You sure take your time in posting. Lol. This seemed really short, because most of it was dialogue. I sure hope you post sooner this time. Good chapter though. Post soon!
Lunar D. Hayase chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Oh my! Great story! But why does Itachi knows Kaitos mother? Oh I have to know! I gess the only way is to keep reading! Post soon please, or I'll die of coriosity!
ThaCitroz chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
I love it! Seriously.
sweet.outcast chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
I think that it was a little much to have Itachi use the Tsukuyomi. For one, every time he uses it, his real vision deteriorates more and more. I don't think he would use something that can cause damage to himself on someone like Kaito. He could easily use a genjutsu on her and get the about the same effect. Also, since you did use the tsukuyomi idea, you could have been a little more creative in the torture. This genjutsu allows him to send the victim into any type of hell for a certain amount of time.

Now the good stuff. I thought it was super cute how you used Tobi. It made me smile, which I really needed because I've been having a bit of a slow and painful day, so it was a good uplifter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
TurtleFeathers chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
...

Poor Kaito. She must be very confused.