Reviews for Vivid
Calril chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I'd like cookies delivered by Edward after I woke up from a nightmare, please. Warn Edward, my dreams are very strange. I dreamed I played baseball with two clubs and someone was murdered and Harry Potter wasn't supposed to know about it.

Anyway, I liked your story! You are a good writer.
MegTheVampire chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
um... you said if i review i can get cookies delivered by some1 of my choice... BRING ON THE EMMETT!
VeryRachelBerry chapter 1 . 12/29/2008

ok where's my edward? lol jk. this was really good, i like all of your fanfics a lot!
squody3015 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Great one-shot though I'm a bit confused. Is she dreaming he left her and waking up in his arms? Other than that I think you did a great job telling what would've happened if he had left. That would actually make a good story, not just a one-shot.
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I LIKE HUGS, COOKIES, AND EDWARD (Not Jacob. He's gross, and way to WARM!) I LIKE EMMETT AND JASPER, TOO! Finally, a man who understands how we feel! XD
1LovesLatin3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
wow that was... a little confusing, not the bolting part but wat happens after, does it pik up where it would be in NM where he is telling her that he isnt a dream?
mushroom.ravioli chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
this is a really good story, please write more:)
Eillac chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Wow, really sad, but sweet too. I've been reading through your stories, and you're an amazing author.
jolie7886 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
MAD Bella POV skills, man.
eatyoutoo chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Roguy, Roguy, Rogue, Makes me cry. Yay Edward was there! As wonderful a story as you described to me!
bleh chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Personally I would find, waking up from a nightmare to find Edward in my bed, kinda creppy, but hers my review anyways! Oh and I adore your story! It's amzing!
PensiveClarice chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was...poignant and depressing. I really liked it :)
Angeliss chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh! That was so sad... And sweet... I loved it.