Reviews for Love Hurts
Update ssssssssssssssssssssoon
Haniab chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Please update!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
I'm liking your story very much, even though you don't ship Seiya/Usagi you are doing an amazing job. I personally love the two and all for it. So keep up the good work and can't wait for the next update.
fightingevilbym00nl1ght chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
I really like where this story is going. I really liked Usagi with both Mamoru and Seiya, but I'm not going to lie, I personally am a die hard shipper of Usagi and Seiya. They just remind me of how it used to be between Mamoru and Usagi before they found out about their past and what not and I always liked sassy Mamoru haha
I can't wait for the update. You write really well, and seem to put in a lot of though! Keep up the good work.
Anime Cookies XP chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
OMG!
I wanna know what happens, its sooooooooo good
dainlord chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Oh please please update this story, while im like you a Mamoru/Usagi fan this story is still awesome!
ami ren'ee chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
i really hope you update this story soon i really cant wait to read what he will get if they ever find out what hes done or if he will get a hold of her again
Bin82501 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Ah dang! Great stuff. O
noreason-nopurpose chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Onegai(Please) update this! I love the story so far and I feel sad everytime I search up this story only to find it hasn't been updated. I wonder what would happen when the senshi(especially Haruka) find out about what poor Usagi has to put up with everyday...
imonz chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
yes, whatever you do, UPDATE FASTER! I've already waited, what?2 months? And it's still as long as I've left it!
imonz chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
please update soon! this fanfic is getting to be incredible.
koh319 chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
im very suprised by the story so far but I love it, please update soon, I have to know what happens next
xFlipJamsx chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
please update the story.
cookie chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
I love this story, im glad you updated this pls continue with it, please !
IluvSeiya-kun chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Please, please, please, please *falls to her knees begging* continue this story! I love it sooooooooo much! I need to see what's gonna happen next... Please?