Reviews for Homecoming
hotchner chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
This is a Very Good story. I only wish that Michael could talk. I hope that Bester gets what is owed him and that Michael becomes friends again with everyone. I do
hope you continue writing on this story.

.Thank You! Dawn
snow6835 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
This is wonderfully written and I hope you continue it one day. Would love to know what Michael is planning and whether the others find out what Bester did to him.
stark40763 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I read this over on Spacebattles, and I gotta say that it's pretty great and I hope you continue it one day.
JTS chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Very good, I encourage you to continue this fic, the characterisation is very fitting!
Ghostrider chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
This is great :-) You've got G'Kar, Brother Theo and the others down pat. Especially the little things, like Bo, Mack, Ta'Lon and G'Kar coming up with ways to repair the wheelchair are great fun to read. For me, those are the things that make a great story.

It's good to see that some of Garibaldi's old friends are returning to the fold. Like that Security officer (and a few more of the original ones). Is Londo going to make an appearance? After all, he and Mike were friends too.

Looking forward to more of this, especially the confrontation with Bester.
Hovalis chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying Homecoming. You have the character voices just right, and the story is really drawing me in. It's very rare that I enjoy B5 fic, especially AU's and that this is both is great. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, when your muse allows you to write it.
Ven'K chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Great chapter.

Way to go G'Kar. I love his confrontation with Delenn. Now, they have suspicions about Micheal's change of character.

Bester stay to Babylon 5 will be very eventful !
gythia chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
What a compelling read! Most AUs don't quite sit right with me, but his one is utterly believable. I look forward to future chapters.
lozza chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
Ohh no! Bester had better not succeed in doing anything to Mikey!

This is again, great stuff! Keep it coming, but take good care of Michael!

Laurie M chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Oh, it's getting really interesting now! I loved the confrontation between Delenn and G'Kar. Also. John's little speech about Michael was lovely and very in character. And I'm dying to know who the other 'spies' are working for..

Looking forward to seeing the undoing of Bester :D
delenntoo chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
Oh, this chapter is great! The first one piqued my interest, but I didn't realize it was a work in progress and thought it was good but a little strange to end there ... duh! I hope you'll be posting more soon. I think you've captured G'Kar's way of speaking perfectly!
Laurie M chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
That was fantastic. It's so nice to see the relationships between characters that aren't normally explored - Garibaldi and G'Kar especially. And I love Ta'lon being included.

Really, really enjoyed it.

L x
Ven'K chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
So Michael is plotting a revenge. Good !

It's great to see that Bester and the Psy Corp have'nt managed to broke him.

And I love the way who involve G'Kar and Ta'Lon (two of my favorites characters).

Keep going.
lozza chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This is so good. Michael is my favourite character out of the entire series, and I love reading about him.

You've got his character really well, especially after what happened to him, the plot is fab, and the way you have written it is excellent.

More please! What's going to happen with Bester? Something nasty I hope!

Ven'K chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Interesting beginning.

Now I don't remember very well the fifth season, it's before or after the Telepaths' War ?