Reviews for Full Moon
sillybilly4 chapter 12 . 1/27
What happens next?!
hammy2398 chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
OMG please write a sequel or write more chapters, this is amazing!
IndianWalker chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Looks like this story has been abandoned... Its interesting...hope you can be Inspired to finish it.
WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Update please! great story thus far!
soton chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
I'm not a big Jacob fan but to be fair to him, Bella added a lot to the confusion and mixed messages!

Bella hurt both Edward and Jacob and I confess that I get really angry with her. Although, if Edward had never left, Bella would not have developed a relationship with Jacob!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter - no doubt Edward will have a lot to say to Bella...
Evfan42 chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon please!
baynewen chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
I just found this story today and I have been devouring it. I was so sorry to see that you didn't complete it, it was really compelling!
soton chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Even though NM is not my favourite book and I’m still trying to come to grips with Edward’s diabolical lapse in judgement when he abandoned Bella, I’m really enjoying your story. I think it’s because Edward came back to Bella and asked her to take him back.

Best lines in the chapter - "As if you could." "As if I would."
Vampalicious04 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
its heaps good and i hope jakes not mad at bella .
stortie chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
awesomestory chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
I love this story, please update. You are a great writer, I was drawn into this story.
ARavenDetached chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
love it!
iwannabegilmore chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
oh so i love this i hope you update soon!
viltsuuh chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
I'd love ti read more of this though apparently it's been almost a year since the last update lol. This is the best post-new moon (or whatever you call it) fic i've read or come across.
MyScarlettLady chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
Critical Theory since Plato. Ahem, Mediator Series. You sneak! That's the one Suze borrows from Father D to give to Jesse the first day back to school (5th book, USA: Haunted/ UK: Grave Doubts) The one she regretted due to it's immense weight as she had to carry back home due to the detention she rceived for hitting Brad/Dopey after Paul blurted out about Jesse. Phew. I think that shows my supreme geekiness/memory when it comes to books. It's crazy. Now if only I could be that good in exams ...

(oh and don't worry about the sneak peek, I'll just read the whole chapter now ;] ha ha ha)

Great by the way, I DID mean to mention that I'm loving it.