Reviews for Cherish
Moulin-Roulette chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
OAO This is my facial expression in response to reading this! Oh my! This honestly has the BEST sasuhina high school storyline! It has so much potential! WHY DID YOU STOP? My inner fangirl is screaming like a banshee in sasuhina love right now! Even though this was published in 2008, I sincerely hope you continue this. I'm favoriting this right now, which shows how much I'm interested in it even though it only has one chapter! Brilliant start to an awesome fic! I'm still in shock from the ultimate cliffhanger you've left us readers for this chapter. I feel like this fic is the sunshine filtering through the clouds of horribly written cliche sasuhina highschool fanfics. I'm grinning just imagining Sasuke raising his eyebrow at the randomness of a girl pointing at him out of nowhere. I especially love how you portray Hinata in this. Her character's portrayal and actions are seriously is spot on, the best I've read. I encourage and hope that somewhere in your heart you will find the passion to continue this. It has so much potential! Much love!
heza-chan24 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Gah! Where's the rest? _
xiLynnx chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Haha. So cutee. Update soon please!
bananers21 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I love your writing you must continue your stories please
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Poor Hinata! Interesting Karin, she was nice instead of cruel like the other students. It's just Hinat'as luck though that Sasuke would look at her just then ism't it? Please update!
Heise chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
lol is Karin going to be nice in this fic? cause in peach girl, sae was a total bitch, wasn't she? how bout let's make this interesting, and make Karin a nice person, just with slight copying habits and cares for hinata. i think that would set the differences between peach girl and this fic.

can't wait to see what happens ... i like your fics...
Piisa chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Yo! is this story somehow on the lines of Peach Girl? only on the other way, meaning Hinata is the unpopular one and Karin the one that every guy wants...but if this is somewhat like Peaxch girl, then Sasuke will fall for Hina-chan! Update soon!
chancharan chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
awesome! update soon!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
oh how cute she piked sauske out of all the guys! thats adorable keep writing !
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
hahah please continue it's a good startXD whahah the last part was extremely funny :D XD!

kisses,

mary-am
Piisa chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
hey! nice story...is this kinda like Peach girl? only that here's inverted (sp?), because Karin's the hottest chick in the school and Hinata's the one who everyone thinks that she's easy...But, in Peach Girl it was the girl who swimmed the onw who everyone considered a whore and her friend the one who everyone considered the hottest chick...

Long review with a lot of blabbering u.u

but it really seemed like Peach Girl!..but I prefer your version of the story, 'cause I like Hinata a lot more than Karin (or every other girl from Naruto, for that matter xD)

Update soon! Will Sasuke fall for Hinata, like in the manga Peach Girl? Will Karin stop being such an evil bitch? (sorry for my foul words u.u) Will Naruto finally understand Hinata's feelings? UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Akane101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
awh hahaha
AbeilleN chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
kya XDXDXD

yell it out indeed...

Poor Poor Hinata... be a dear and update soon pleasish?
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
again I must say Karin! Such an interesting girl. Poor Hinata being (falsly) called out like that.
NinjaDancer chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
update! This is awesome! -draws screwed up smiley face and points at it- This will eat you if you don't update.