Reviews for Forever And Ever And Ever
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
This was quite sad but you did portray it realistically. Mary and Dickon could not be together even though everyone would wish for their happiness but in turn I suppose that's what everyone is looking out for. Their happiness would be jeopardized with their courtship. Sad how love isn't enough sometimes.

I like your portrayal of Colin, though I do feel like his more selfish, aggressive and brash qualities were missing. He was in mourning though, so understandable

There were grammar issues and some minor spelling errors but in all it was readable and enjoyable.

Good job
Noiz Viruz chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Wow this fic is incredible though the end was really angsty but it was a really good ending. I agree mary and dickon cant be together considering their status. I am really happy that they didnt end up together XD MaryxColin fan btw :D
PhantomWhispers chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Wonderful ending, albeit trolling. I mun' say that tha's proud to ha' be'n reviewing! (Yorkshire, goodness...) Really, you're writing is amazing.

Thanks and great job (I am sure to read the sequel.)!
PhantomWhispers chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Angst. Humph, you weren't joking, eh? Sequel... Well. Good job!
PhantomWhispers chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Sob. Sob. And sob. Lizbeth is just perect. Good job again, mate.
PhantomWhispers chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Hmm... Interesting.
PhantomWhispers chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Miserable yet peaceful. I Honestly don't know how though. Beautiful writings.
PhantomWhispers chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Lizbeth Ellen seemsso innocent actually... Colin is downright perfect in your story as well.

Good job!
PhantomWhispers chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
The garden. Dickon. Everything was wonderful.
PhantomWhispers chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
So sad... But an extraordinary job.
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
It is barely even the first chapter and I am struggling to not swell with tears.

Good job!
wildecstasy chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
i like it that the story is beautifully written, but i don't think that mary and dickon don't belong together is agreeable

they had known each other for a long time, he was not a poor boy she had just met you know. yet, colin and dickon are not why not?

i think that it should tell more about the friendship though. it seems like colin and dickon had never been such a close friend.

it still one of the best secret graden though!
CuriousInEverySense chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
I agree with your sentiments; Dickon and Mary just never had a chance together. I always preferred Dickon growing up, but after re-reading the story recently(-ish) I realized that I liked Colin better now than when I was a child. As far as pairings go, I never had a thought about it when I was younger but, having grown a bit since then, I do like Colin for Mary much more than Dickon.

And...all of that just goes to say that I agree with your reasons for writing this story the way you did, ha ha.

I enjoyed this very much - and your style and attention to grammar were both appreciated by me as well.
EdmundLover48 chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
Wow,I think that was a very well written story and I think that you should write a sequal!
jalna chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
it's very good. in a way dickon and mary will not have been happy together. he is just a crush, a childhood friends that we see older and had a crush but not a true love i think. colin and mary it's different. they are both passionate, both beautiful, both stuborn, both clever, and they are used to comand, to do what they want when they want. they are a perfect match for each other. their life begins when the other enter in their life. befor mary he was like dead, before him she was nothing. they grow up like the lady and the lord they are truly, they are leder and not commoner. they like the same things, and they need each other like people need air to breathe. their friendship were passionate with cry, angst, love and their feeling will be like that i think. continue it's good.