Reviews for Equivalent Exchange Rewrite
near the hill chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
ch 6. 3/4 way from top. Then in 1923 etc, Thule society. A cult bent on world etc., a "cunt" with close ties with the nazi party etc. Did you not read what you wrote? I truly like this fic, but even though I can overlook some bad spelling, this is too much. Check your work please. Otherwise the plot is quite entertaining. J.
D.J. Scales chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Man I knew Cho was a bit Greedy but at least Mariette Edgecomb was there to keep her in check. By the way at least the chapter is good here. Too bad you couldn't have had Pride show up to Teach Cho a lesson in not to be so arrogant but seriously nice chapter.
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Great job with this story lad. Well at least this is showing signs that Cho Chang is getting better though without her best friend to warn her about doing something foolish I do worry for her and her safety. Well at least we all have learned something very important.
D.J. Scales chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Geeze you know for somebody who was supposed to be in Ravenclaw House at Hogwarts. Cho Chang and Marietta Edgecomb really did something so stupid that Rowena Ravenclaw would be turning in her grave while Salazar Slytherin would probably give them credit for their ambition.
D.J. Scales chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
One thing I don't get though is why'd you pick Envy to show up and the creature that looked like Cedric, Why not Greed or Pride?
OhJay chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
Good story, but I noticed two things wrong with FMA: Ed showed up in 1921, not 1920, and it was November 8th that the Thule Society invaded Amestris, not November Tenth. I just wanted to ponit that out to you, but like I said good story, but I think you should've done a small scene with Ed and Al so we know what really did happen to them.
LuckyNumbers chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
My only problem with this is that it was TOO SHORT! I liked this a lot.
LuckyNumbers chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
I loves Ed. And haha, Neville breaking things and forgetting about it. I love you, Neville.
LuckyNumbers chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
YAY ED!
LuckyNumbers chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
He's back! Quik! Someone get him before he starts to SPARKLE!

hehe, just a little jab a Twilight there. Don't mean to offend if you like the series.
LuckyNumbers chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
love it.

I liked the reference "slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick". I didn't know that Harry liked Pangalactic gargleblasters.
Pajaro Negro chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Aw, no! You fell into the easy plot pit of Everyone Willingly Explains Everything For No Reason Whatsoever. That's lame. When you did it with Marietta and Cho, I let it pass because Marietta was dying and Cho was crazy. You had a reason to do it.

This time, though, there's no explanation for it. You were carrying the plot well in all the previous chapters. You should have been more patient. :(
Pajaro Negro chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
And I was so sure that Luna was drawing the array to destroy the homunculus, too! But this is interesting.
Pajaro Negro chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
Oh, we finally see the homunculus! Excellent.

And where's my cake and pie? (J/k)
Pajaro Negro chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
"Almost" on the same level as dragons? What! Homunculi are way more dangerous than dragons.

Also, it's not just energy that is taken in equivalent exchange; it's matter. Matter is always needed, not only when the alchemic ritual is big. That's the whole point of equivalent exchange. It's like the law of conservation of mass.