Reviews for Narcissus in Tatters
ShadowHunter404 chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
I just... Ahh! *sobbing uncontrollably*

NOO YUMI!

This is so amazing please continue! I'm literally crying right now! Also can you maybe make this a IkkaYumi thing?! Plz?!
Heroicfantasyfan chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Hey.

I'm sure it's a bit late for that, but could you continue your fic? It's great and I want to know how Yumichika will do it.
Snitewing chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You said you neede beta for this story, right? I can do it, if you want. Just reply, and if you're okay with it, send me the story and I can edit it and give you feedback.
Firetan chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
I cry for Yumi. . . T.T It makes me very very sad. . . however, the lost eye doesn't faze me so much. . . . got a thing for ppl that loose their eyes . but still. . . poor, poor Yumi. . . 3
Selena Estella chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
... ok, it's been over two years since you last updated. BUT I'm reviewing and adding this to alerts in the vain hope that you're not dead yet and will one day remember this fic and update. You said that the next chapter's already in progress so... yeah. Hopefully you'll pick it back up and start writing again. Hopefully.
Cielo VII chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i must read more! this story is so amazing; you're really great at keeping them in character, especially ikkaku, who's really difficult in these kinds of situations to keep IC. anyway, this story is beautifully written and really exciting so far; i love yumichika, and i want him to feel bettah! i know you're probably tired of hearing this, but update soon please! :D
Within Imagination chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Wow! This story is incredible! Very good plot! You should continue it sometime; I'd love to read more!
ChamberLady chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Please update soon! I really want to see what happens next! Poor Yumi.
machi-tan chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Aw sad day :( I hope Yumi gets better and I bet Ikkakus feeling like a totall jerk

update soon please!
Cielo VII chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
poor yumichika... at least i know he lives, otherwise i would have to harm you. please update soon (i know i'm saying this on the first chapter, but i've read the other ones too and i be waitin for a update!) loves and loves
summerrayah chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
plz update it has been 2 years since ur last update
ThunderRiver411 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
This is pretty good. Hope you continue to write.

I'm working on a story to. Check it out when you have time.
Kamo113 chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
An excellent story you have going here! Lots of potential- looking forward to more!
StrangerToTheWorld chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
One thing. Inoue Orihime! Her power can fix Yumichika's "problem" (huge understatement), right?
SalemMoon chapter 4 . 1/15/2009