Reviews for Marcus's great adventure in Parenting
Aphrodite Goddess of Love chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
If you don't already have one. I'd love to be your Beta! This story has potential with a good editor/beta and a good author like yourself. )
tammi chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
has your muse returned as of yet?
I am Brooklyn chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
I think its a good story idea, but quite often you are teling us everything and not showing it to us. For an example "After he got his tickets purchased he gets up and goes to the kitchen to steal one of Shari's just cooled cookies." you are just telling us everything rather than describing how the scene is happening. Sometimes it is better to descirbe things with feeling and emotions of the character seeing it all. Also your verb tenses change a little bit. i do the same thing all the time. this is just a suggestion so you don't have to listen to a thing i say, but this a pretty awesome story so i thought i would let you kow.
pagestravel chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Just read the 3rd chap but my computer's being difficult and I can't go back. Stupid computer. Oh well. I just watched the movie Fireproof. It reminds me a lot of The Protector. Anyway, back to the story, it's great. Update soon!
LoveDanceFaith chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
so I really love the concept. Especially since they were never adopted themselves. But it just seems a little easy to me. Kate was just like, oh, baby...and they seemed to make the decision really quickly. It just seems that they are treating it a little lightly. I do like the idea though, and would like to see where it goes:]
neon-roxs-my-soxs chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Some of your tenses got mixed it up. For example, you would switch between past and present tense. Also, you switched points of view by saying " Marcus did this" and then "i did this" idk if you get what i am saying. Other than that, it is a pretty cool story.
pagestravel chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
sweet.

update soon
Rose of the West chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
It's sweet but a little rushed. Try to pace yourself, especially the dialogue.
taliaval chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
It's good. Just that you put it in the first person POV and that's a bit off for me. um, it's good. just several grammatical errors. Good story though.
Kristina O'Malley chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I love this story! This is the first fanfic place I have seen that features O'Malley stories. And as you can tell from my penname I love the O'Malley series. I first read them about 3 years ago and was constanly borrowing my friends copies, but for Christmas my parents gave me the set. Now I can read them any time I want.
I am Brooklyn chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
hello, your writing is very nice, but the o'malley series a fav of mine so do it justice!
Ginger1280 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
I like it! please continue