Reviews for Marauder Tales
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Good job. I am enjoying it so far.
Naomii Cullen chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
sweetcan't wait to read more
UnluckyAmulet chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
The story itself isn't bad- The pacing, detail and grammar are all pretty good, but as for your OC, why not just tattoo "perfect" on Charlie's head and get it over with? This character screams Mary Sue. Pure-blood family, half Veela, excellent Quidditch player, hints attragic past...Aside from being a smug little brat, does she actually have any personality worth mentioning? As for the characterisation of the Hogwarts students, is it needed to have them constantly smirking at each other and saying 'gonna' all the time?
Naomii Cullen chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
ya! good job it was a good idea telling charlies background. i love moony! i think he's my favorite!
Naomii Cullen chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
please please please write more! i love this story! i lvoe the maraurdors too!
FlyingSparrow711 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Love your story..please update soon!
Chocofreakazoid chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
its not bad. I saw a couple of typos here and there and few of your sentences are a bit awkward too so you might want to review your work over. Also, prefects don't share a dormitory because then one male and female are sharing a room against their will and have no privacy. Professor Dumbledore would never let them do that anyway. One more thing: if Charlie is Veela (or part Veela), why would she need highlights? She'd be perfect without them and have no need to tweak her natural beauty wouldn't she?

H2OFIRE chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
It was very good, but you once called Lily Lily Potter and she is still Lily Evans. I lookforward to reading the next instalment.