Reviews for Neville the Chamberlain
shadowphantomness chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Brilliant! I laughed all the way through the rest of the chapters. First, Peter had to deal with the laughing Kookaburra, which he did not find at all amusing, and then there was Susan with the sloth that might be dead, and Edmund with the giant mouse lemur who fell asleep in Court and also the Black Dwarfs. Nancy indeed, hehehe... Poor Peter! And of course, Lucy's volunteers... I suppose that the collie wouldn't have been so bad but trying to herd sheep! Oh! And then Sloughbit the marsh-wiggle! I didn't even know that a marsh-wiggle would come to court... and of course, Ambergriet the skunk! I am glad that Neville finally got assigned the position of chamberlain!
shadowphantomness chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Oh, Neville... I also enjoy all of the sarcastic comments that Bizmy makes, especially the one about Aslan preserving Queen Susan.

I think King Peter must have been embarrassed or possibly sick from so many sausages, because his face turned reddish and he said, 'I'll find someone, Ed. How hard can it be?'

Yes, sausages! I liked the part where he said that the queens smelled like flowers and the kings smelled like sausages even though I was surprised to find that Lucy had red hair so I suppose that this is based on the movie and not the books where Lucy is blonde.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I can't remember if I reviewed this story so I shall take the opportunity to do so now. This was one of the funniest stories I have ever read, and from what I have observed, Narnia fandom tends to be pretty angsty when it's not badly written romance. Skeepomeep is one of the most entertaining characters I have ever seen, while Neville the Hyena plays foil to a wonderful hilt. I loved the part where Meep shaved him bald by accident and Neville was hired for being 'cool under fire'.
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I think this is the first story of yours I ever read. _ Still wonderful and hilarious.

I've been clearing out my favorites, I have over 2000 of them, and it's amazing how many stories that were wonderful at thirteen or even sixteen, are sad and lackluster at thankfully are still as good now as when I first read them. _ I new I was keeping this one but decided to reread it anyway as it's one of my favorite Narnia stories. _
MCH chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Great fun thanks you.
ZahraQ chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
This was just amazing. All those chamberlains were hilarious. My favorite chapter was of Ambergriet. That was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. Bizzy/Bizmy's sarcastic remarks were also great. Meep's stunt with his sword and the incident with Oreius' tail made me laugh so much. Really good work!

Xx
Zahra
The Four of Narnia chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh my gosh, I can hardly breathe! This story is so amazingly funny!
acompassrose chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
OMG- I was laughing so hard I could barely see to read! Well done! This was hilarious!
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Oh, this is brilliant! I especially love how Bizmy's and Nevilles's...would relationship be a good word here? - developed throughout. Well done!
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Desertfyre chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
That was hilarious! (Nothing is sadder (yet amusing) than a narcissistic Horse...)

I really enjoyed this story.
Emberike chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Bizmy's sarcastic remarks are awesome!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that you portray Edmund very well.
livingandthriving chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
I have just two words: highly entertaining. :)

I loved Bizmy's snarky comments. Priceless. :D
firewolfsg chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
This is an entirely enchanting tale.

Neville and Bizmy are so incredibly cute in the letters! And Edmund is so 'long suffering' with the dwarfs and 'Nancy'! He's really trying his best to keep Peter from ever knowing about this appellation, isn't he?