Reviews for Year of the Spark: February 23
Loved this story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I love it!
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Hehe! John squirming was fun to watch, it was so funny to see him all uncertain and nervous, we don't usually see that side of him! Great job!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I loved this story. Thank you. Now, continue...
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
:D I'm grinning away! I absolutely love this! Great sequel or stand alone, and I love Ronon and Evan's contibutions lol! And SPARKY! :)
Beach chick chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I love this. It was cute and funny. You captured their personalities so well. :)

-Chicky
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Much with the cute! (TBC?) ;)
Sachita chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Aw- I loved it! I was smiling for the whole time while reading this
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was hilarious! Ronon and Lorne were fantastic...I loved how nervous John was and how Elizabeth answered with no hesitation. Great job!
Hand of Lantea chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I have just one little problem with this: Why is everyone calling Elizabeth a "girl"? She's not a girl. She's a WOMAN! Calling her a mere girl seems somehow disrespectful.
just-grey chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Awgh! That was super cute! Great job!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Lol! I loved that! Especially Lorne in the whole thing teasing John and going off to get a good view point! And I definitely think you should do a threequel showing John and Elizabeth on their date. ;)
kuroima chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I agree with the others, you have to continue this! That was so lovely. Uh, and such an evil Lorne! :D I loved the interaction of the men that was really entertaining! :D
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Is this going to continue? Will we get another installment? please?
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Eek! This is so, so, so fantastic! The Lorne/John/Ronon interaction is very in character, not to mention funny.

You're going to do the date now, right? With John get ready and being nervous.

I LOVE LORNE! *steals him*

May the Spark be with you! Lol!