Reviews for Nightmare Scenario Number 37
DigiXBot996384 chapter 1 . 8/23
I think I'll try something like this one day. Except that Scott married Rogue, and their daughter has Scott's powers. And that Lance's son is human and the partner to Rikki Barnes.
Rachel's still around. But she time traveled so biologically she's the age as her parents. And she's dating Daken, who is a good guy.
Still, this is a great story. Every father's worst nightmare is their daughter getting pregnant. The fact it was by the son of the father's rival worsens the nightmare tenfold.
dudebladeX chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
What's next? Rogue castrating Gambit for knocking her up in her dream?... well, that one is rational... for the X-Men anyways.
ThunderMischief32 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOL! i love this story
gangster40 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I am dying here! That was MAD funny! Love it!
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I want to eat one of those cookies.

No really. I do. I wanna see the future.
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
LMAO! XD Oh my goodness I can't remember when I had a serious good laugh, thanks for the laughter. :)
Avatard12 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Funny! I'd love to find out Kurt's dream!
starberries bite chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
haha that was a knee slapper very funny. thanks for the laugh.
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
a person could spend all day reading your fics and laughing, especially these one-shots.
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
ROTFLMFAO! This. is. PRICELESS! Scott's perfect Apocalypse :D

-stray
son-of-puji chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
this was hilarious! I was laughing my head off, Scott was the best:D
ladykind chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
lol I laughed so hard tears spilled down my face! THAT WAS AWESOME!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I'm still laughing, and I don't think I can stop. You really need to put warning lables on these stories of yours.

I loved this one SO much... I can't wait to look at the rest of your comedies. The ones I've read so far have been spectacular! :D

(And if I can get through them without having a corinary from laughing too hard, I think I'll become your biggest fan!) :)
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That's great. XD
Char-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
ahahah omg uber crack XD love it! lol