Reviews for Invisible
PeRsOn YoU dOnT kNoW chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
awwwww why does cloud have to be so stupid and ignorant to tifa's lov3 he's blinded by aerith we must eliminate her * loads shotty and smiles evilly* mwhahahaha
CupKaykeskyline chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
OH my gosh I'm so sorry! I read this fic and I forgot to reveiw. Well, I did but my computer shut down. I think this fic is one of the best song fics I've ever read! Why doesn't Cloud give in! At the same time ... why doesn't Arieth give in? I love the mixing of saddness and sorrow ... made me cry. I love Taylor Swift's song "Teardrops on my guitar" This song and fic is no exception!Sorry again!
Black Scepter chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Michael here,

I might have to check out this song if I ever get the chance, but anyway, on to the fic: there's only two things I feel to address, you forgot to captilize a name, there was a mispell, and I think there's a sentence that was a little choppy (I think it was Aerith mentioning Ghost Rider). But other than that I found it interesting, I never thought about this little tornament thing, and yet you wrote it so smoothly that it seemed 'real' if you know what I mean.

Speaking of scenes, the intro to the fic reminded me of a scene from Ghost Rider (my fic), which I thought it was neat to see. Although I can't imagine Seifer giving out a PS3 (where would he get one?), but I loved the whole basis of the tornument. I'm tempted to do something similar like that for upcoming chapters...

All in all, I liked it, it's going to my favs. And thank you for mentioning my fic.

See ya later!