Reviews for Winter
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
i thought it wasn't complete, so yeah, sorry about that. but i really love this story
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
still hoping you continue this. i love it so much!
juice14 chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
Well written interplay. While I'm a H/G fan, I do appreciate the other relationships you've wove here. I hope you do finish your series to get them together but based on the timeline may take a while heh. Good work hope to see more!
potteroos chapter 15 . 12/19/2008
I just read this entire story in a night. Thats how entertaining it was. Yes it may have been about 4am when i finished (and left it to now to revieew) but it was totally worth it! However keeping me in suspense at this time of the morning is simply not fair. Just wait and i'll be back to your other stories at a more reasonable time tomorrow.

Great writing i look forward to more!
seomensnowlocke chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Great story so far. You are a very talented writer. Great characterization. You really have them down, without sounding like you are imitating JKR. Your voice comes through very well, but the characters are not any porrer for it.

I'd like to see more H/G and R/Hr, but the glimpses have been great.

A couple of technical problems in this chapter: Isn't Charlie in Romania? He couldn't apparate to the Burrow from there could he?

Also, Ginny would be 17 in her 7th year (all Hogwarts students must be 11 by 9/1 of their first year, so they must be 17 by 9/1 of their 7th year). Thus Ginny would be an adult in Wizarding terms and old enough to Marry, if not wise enough.

These points are piddly, though because it is a great post-DH rendition.
HPFanFictionFan chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
This is very enjoyable so far! Unfortunately my time is limited at the moment and I will have to continue reading another time. I'm really looking forward to it! :)
HPFanFictionFan chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
I really love Molly, too. You wrote her very well here! :)
Leridan chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
That was absolutely an evil cliffie. I want to know what happened. Guess I'll be reading Spring too!

Leridan
mllememoire chapter 15 . 6/28/2008
This whole story is absolutely beautiful. I will definitely be reading the next three!
Murgatroyd chapter 15 . 6/24/2008
This is a Very Bad place to end a story. When I search for "complete" stories, and find one that looks this good, it comes as a very unpleasant surprise to have it end with nothing resolved.
GiGiFanFic chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Hello! Unless Ginny is a wonder witch, shouldn,t she be 17 in seventh year which she is just completing?, unless you are not following canon. Just wondering. Not a bad read otherwise. J.
White Merlin chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
Wow awesome story I cant wait to read the next one :D
Dark Winged Angel AnkokuSama chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
dude what the hell were u thinking when u put this story as complete when it's totally not complete

unless ur writing a secound story or somthing
toffeecakesxox chapter 15 . 6/17/2008
oh, I can't wait for "Spring"! Can't wait, I tell you! But I will, without dying from the evil cliffhanger you had! I wonder what Hermione had to tell him, and if Harry and Ginny will ever make up, and when Ron proposes to Hermione, and all that. Hahaha, anyways, poor Ron! Interrupted in the middle of what is possibly the greatest moment of his life! -sigh-
smushly chapter 15 . 6/16/2008
Urgh! I so don't like you for that! I guess I should have seen it coming though...it's way too good a fic to have only 15 chapters. Well, you'll be happy to know this is the first fic I like enough to wait for more. Lol, I hate not being able to read the whole thing through!

Anyway, this was very well written, and it has a great storyline. I can't wait to read the rest.