Reviews for Godzilla: Age of Steel
godzillafan1 chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
ah another Godzilla story that has remained unfinished how about writing the rest of it again soon?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Continue this story, are you lazy or busy to not concluding this story
eric peterson chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
how come you haven't written any more chapters lately? this story's pretty good i just don't understand why you godzilla fic writers don't ever write more of your good stories oh well please write more soon please?
King Caesar chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was good. This was very good, actually. I like the idea of the G-Force spreading to America. It left me wanting more, which is huge when writing. I want to see how this all goes down, with the hacker and the mechs...and most importantly, Godzilla. :D
Zelda12343 chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
Yay, Akane seems to understand the full situation better now.

Also, are you going to continue this? The next battle sounds really cool!
DIM666 chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
Blows dust off

50 comments
JJ Rust chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
Nice to see you back to this one. I like this wrinkle that Godzilla's blood has polluted the local water supply and is killing people. We can't have enough bad things happen in these stories, can we? Ha-ha.

Good job. Looking forward to more chapters.
gojiramatthew chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
Damn, I lost track of this one after reviewing chapter 5 and have missed many great chapters, sorry that I took so long. :(

Anyway, great work with action and characters, can't wait to see Moguera fighting Mecha-King Ghidorah on chapter 10. :)
DIM666 chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
Yup, it just doesn’t seem like it can get worse, eh?

Next Chapter: It gets worse.

I like that line. pretty realistic.

GO Mecha-KG
DIM666 chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
DIE mecha-godzilla, die!, and take katigierai(I can never spell that guy's name right)to the grave with MEcha-g

And there i go again, acting like an idiot
DIM666 chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
I like it. like it. Keep it up.

Also, will MOGUERA Team up with mecha-G. I remember reading that in one story, and it was cool.
Destroyahirismix666 chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
I agree with you on angrius and godzilla's relationship. I found this chapter very satitsfying.
DestroyahIris mix666 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
“Don’t worry, it’s not going to start smashing anything up; this machine has failsafes backing up the failsafes." That is my favorite line.

Now, i'm going to assume the mecha-godzilla being used is the one rfom the 90's, since the millenium version was known as Kiryu. If i'm wrong, well, uh...
DestroyahIRIS mix 666 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Proably to late to cast a vote, but i will anyway. Saradia should use Mecha-King Ghidorah as a weapon of their own based on stolen plans.
ajm88 chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Good Chapter, Good God it has been awhile since I have reviewed. I could feasibly see Godzilla's blood being poisonous.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »