Reviews for Collide
knightrid3r chapter 13 . 2/5
I can understand Chuck here. I mean what is he supposed to do spend a month out of the year with her and spend the rest of the time wondering if she is even still alive or possibly off seducing other men while he waits for her to drop by for a couple days at a time? Sorry but not sure anybody could handle that.
knightrid3r chapter 18 . 1/21
Your writing is awesome, seriously like there are zero mistakes and everything is beautifully written. However, if I were Chuck and I learned what Sarah did in this chapter, it's safe to say all of my romantic feelings would be gone. If that's what Sarah does when she is scared or confused, pick up random guys at bars, I wouldn't want anything to do with her
knightrid3r chapter 34 . 1/21
Very well written story so far but not a fan of when Sarah for some reason needs to leave Chuck or sleep with other guys to realize she needs him.
Molotov chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
I can't get enough of this particular chapter. I don't know why. The pain, the heartache just fucking do it for me.

That makes me sound like I like drama, but that's not the case.

I don't know... Maybe because it's a story of two people who love each other so much, and hurt each other so deeply, but come together anyway.

I've wonder how I'd react if I was Chuck, walking into my bedroom and seeing the woman I love on my bed, admitting to cheating on me.

But I gotta say, Ellie and Morgan were total dicks to Chuck during the intervention. Yes, he needed to hear what they had to say, but they shivved him.

This whole story, all these one-shots, are dope as hell. Mad ups to you.
Matt1016 chapter 45 . 7/10/2014
I have to say this particular chapter really touched me. I'm not sure why exactly, but it's probably the cliche that, no matter what universe or circumstances, these two find each other and complete each other. I'm loving reading all if your work. Thanks so much for writing more about these characters that I can't let go of.
MySongStory chapter 50 . 6/6/2014
Thank you for 50 great chapters - 50 great songs - 50 great stories. I've read - and re-read every one and hope that someday, I can bring the enjoyment these have brought me to others.
fezzywhigg chapter 48 . 4/10/2014
Like I said before... Bravo!
fezzywhigg chapter 46 . 4/10/2014
I really need to stop using qualifiers like "my favorite" because all the stories are good. I think I'll refrain until I'm done reading all the collide stories. That being said this unique take on the Chuck characters was just astounding. Thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/10/2014
This maybe my favorite story so far. I like that you make them so compatible with each other and don't accentuate their weaknesses. You present a well balanced story with a happy ending. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
Always a pleasure to read.
fezzywhigg chapter 38 . 4/7/2014
Any time haw turns up, I worry..Hah! Seriously...in just a short story, you wrote him better then the pro's did.
fezzywhigg chapter 36 . 4/7/2014
A lovely story with a nice twist in the end. It was a perfect balance of potential tragedy or potential happiness ( It seemed so obvious once you mentioned it) with things coming down on the happiness side. Yay! I also liked your exploration of Sarah as a con-artist while handling the theme of self worth inherent in the show. Thanks. BTW was this written after Cougers or Delorean?
fezzywhigg chapter 32 . 4/5/2014
I like your theme of Sarah's love of the CIA and it's complications. It challenges me as I'm not sure I really thought about it. I suppose I was of the mindset (at least after season 2) that she was forced into it and she was good but did not necessarily enjoy it.
fezzywhigg chapter 30 . 4/3/2014
I love the time travel meme to tell the story. You had me guessing to the end. Nice work. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
This story warmed my shipping heart. Thanks!