Reviews for Cave In
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 2/11
I wish I could've seen Raph's face as well when Don joking rejected being "hit on" by him, LOL. I'm surprized he didn't react sooner though; what's wrong, Raphie? Keeping something in your closet? LOL!
I can't believe you actually managed to make me mourn the "death" of a duffle bag... How did you do that?!
flikaroo chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
With so many favorite parts to this story it is hard for me to pick just one. The gay comment was too funny. And I adore brother fluff moments, it's extra nice to see some fluff between the resident genius and hothead paired together. The comment to Mikey at the end was icing on the cake. Bravo for a tale that's going right on my favorite list. I really enjoyed your story.
Raigon chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Awwww...this is a very good story. Cute, and with a hint of suspense. Great story.
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Loved it. Totally loved it.

Cya! :)
Taro the hedgehog chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
i love your work. this story was great. thank you so much for sharing this awesome piece of writing! all of your fanfics i have read so far i have loved. keep up the great work!
CuddlyHawk chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Aw this was so sweet! Raphie Donnie bonding
Juanita27 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this story. One of my top favs. Great storyline, and the characters personalities and dialogue are spot on. Also, tho don was hurt (which, in most peoples stories he is, poor guy) he didnt seem like a wimp bc of it- he took out a laser guided missle, hard to look wimpy doing that. and, this story had just the right level of brotherly fluff. Wonderful job!
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Loved it! Raph is such a good brother. X) *Dodges a sai aimed at my head*
Waahhhh! A Raph don't do that!
Heather chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awww this is a cute and great story!
Onlymehere chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Love 3 I can't get over how wonderful your stories are! All of your characters are beautifully written and your descriptions paint a perfect picture in my head as I read them. Thanks :)
MusicRocks26 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Loved it! Especially the whole "I'm not gay" thing! :)
Lyneel chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
that was very sweet :) there were some small word-mistakes, but it doesn't really matter, does it? the story is still truly nice :) good work!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ahaha aww such a cute ending

I love it :)
nim draug chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
love it !
MysticJadeShoe chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
WHOOPS something just went up my favorites list.

I really liked the way you wrote this - Raph and Don were both characterized perfectly.

Haha. Raph is such a softshell sometimes. And the touch at the end with Mikey was perfect.