Reviews for The Ties of Shadow and Light
Brebre 09 chapter 9 . 1/17
I see that you have not updated this story in a while but will you please pick the story back up because its really good and i would love to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
oh my god please update this is such a great story
eliza-00 chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Omg ... Gaara why ;( but hope to see more chapters !
CoolGalaxyGamer chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
huh... three years and no new chapter...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
naru escape
RukaRukia chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Isn't Naru blind? How is this possible ,"Naru stood across the field from her opponent. She took her first real look at the girl in front of her. Her hair was a light pink colour and she was wearing a darker pink dress with green shorts underneath,"?
Wicken25 chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
I wonder if your going to skip the wave arc since it has been done so many times or just give a brief overview of it. Garra should totally be the one in the relationship to try and help her when he sees her so lifeless at the chunnin exams. but thats just my opinion. Is garra's sand still going to let her in or will it push her away?
Evci chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
Please update soon ! Loved the story !
saruke101 chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
update now! i want to know more!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
Naru has 2go 2 gaara...lov it
ANIMELOVER69 chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
I'm even more confused Naru is bilnd right? then how can see fight and see sakura's hair color if she is blinf. most blind people can't see please explain how Naru ia actting like she can see even though she is soppused to be blind? but still a good confusinf story.
ANIMELOVER69 chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
good story but i'm confused how does naru see i don't get it can you explain it please?
lizifang chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
OMG NO! GAARA SHOULDN'T BE PUT UNDER HOUSE ARREST AND HE SHOULDN'T GO DEEPER INTO DARKNESS NO! ALTHOUGH THAT DOES MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING...
Esus927 chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
She was gang raped in her own home. How unsurprising and disappointing. The reason you gave for her recall was protection and this was allowed to happen? So very tired of reading stories where Naruto is tortured and yet the Hokage is doing all he can to ensure her safety. Lame.
Dementra chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
how could Naru see Sakura in this chapter and Sasuke and the otheres in the last chapter if she's blind?