Reviews for Breaking Dawn
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
omg i luv it please update soons!
ButterbeerO.o chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
*claps*
Rose DiVerona chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Ye gods! It's been so long since I read anything to do with Twilight, I forgot Edward could read minds. Ah, well...now I remember. Um...I liked the chapter :) I do understand how it all must look from other people's POV ('She's pregnant...') and especially for Charlie...it's so frustrating that he doesn't know the truth and can't understand Bella's hurry. Well, update soon...shorter than (exactly) four months would be nice. :D
bettingonalice123 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
I've finally decided to stop "torturing" you and read this. I'm going to add to my review while I read this, so if it sounds choppy, that's why.

Firstly, I couldn't help laughing at that waitress. Hilarious. Poor girl. Hehe...

Bella should've ordered the ravioli again. Enough said.

Okay, Edward gets on my nerves. He's too...URGH! He needs to demand something once in awhile. It would do him good.

Charlie needs to shut up about Jacob. Seriously.

Gurk. He did it again. I'm really starting to hate Jacob again. He shows up in too many conversations.

And it ends with a little fluff. Perfect!

Just so you know-when I'm talking about the characters getting on my nerves-it has nothing to do with your writing. You portray the characters perfectly. It's just that they happen to be annoying me.

But, anyway, I liked this! You do a good job of staying true to the characters, and I can imagine them saying everything they are saying.

Oh yeah, and try not to take four months in between updates this time. I'm eager for the wedding, the change...the future. Right now it seems kind of...nonchalant, I guess, but I'm 100% certain it'll be exciting later, and then I'll be sending out death threats for you to update sooner. But I guess I'll have to wait for that. As much as I don't want to...

Update soon!
EdwardsminessorryBella chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
wat! u only writtened two chapters? Dang... it was so good! as soon as i finished the last chapter i was calling up all the twilight fans in my town to read your story. Please finish it! PLZ!

keep up the great work!
leilar chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
please update soon!
Edward4eva chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
lol yeah i didn't even think about it

update son
katie277 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
hey! i love this story but it on my favs please update more
HeswamtoFrance chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
It was great. And it is great to hear from you after 4 months. Next time you could update a little sooner, please. I can't wait to see what comes of this.

George
nothingleft chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Sounds like you're off to a great start! I'm betting they're at the Italian restaurant in Port Angeles. ;P
SillyHearts chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Why won't you update I've been waiting forever pplleeaassee! update
bettingonalice123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I like it. I especially like Charlie's reaction to it, so shocked that he wouldn't be able to respond an only think of one thing-his sports. And Bella's pleas to his speed-perfect! I think that some of the verbs could've been changed to make it sound a little better, but overall, an excellent job!
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
pleaase please update this sound am-ma-za-zing so please!update kay
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Hey, you can't do that. That's not very nice, gr. I want to read more. ~whining like a little kid~ Please update soon, I'm begging you.

George
ListenToTheWind chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
hm... i have a hard time always being origional in my reviews. how about a cheer? 2 4 6 8, who do we appreciate, this story! yay! woah, i would make a pretty amazing cheerleader, right! Lol, loved the story. please write more!

-Ellie Rose (YAY)