Reviews for What the Heart Hides
Ahh, I love it!

: )
Chasing Sin chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Oh that was amazing!

And yeah, I did think you got Sam a bit better in Chapter 2. Good work!

I cannot wait until the next update!
Twilight Archangel chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Great job! Hahaha, some curses and bad words, I was happy to see that in FTFOD at leat once :p.

Great job again!
Broken Angel01 chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Wow! I really want to tell you how awesome this is, but I don't feel I'm quite able to find the words! And although it is a bit AU in a few areas of the story, I found that it still really worked very well, and you got across the message I'm hoping I'll be able to get across once I get further into the story. And don't worry about Sam's character. I think you did a good job with him, and I found that if you really thought about the story and what was happening, I would hope that everyone else reading this will realize that beneath the surface of the harsh words, Sam was very much in character.

Also, I am so happy that you added in those lines from the chapter 'What the Heart Hides' because those very same lines will be appearing in FtFod again. It's like you read my mind!

Also the lines you put in the story: "For a moment, he struggled within himself, debating whether or not he should get up to comfort his dad. Eventually, his compassionate side won out, and Sam opened his eyes, rolling his head to glance at his father, who held his face in his palms."

Again, it's like you read my mind! There's a certain part in these lines (and I hope everyone has figured it out!) that has a huge impact on the story later on and will prove the true strength of Sam's heart.

I'm so glad I was able to inspire you to start writing again, and I very much hope to see some more Digimon stories from you in the future. You're an awesome writer, and I will gladly say that in some areas (a lot in fact) you have definitely put me to shame.

Thank you for writing this, it just made my day!
Phillip Clark chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
A good chapter in this could be how DarkAngelicmon's revelation affected his developing relationship with Mickey.
Mo0ony808 chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
yah FTFOD inspire people im deffrent ways its a great story , im glad you are back to writing ,Sam's reaction in the first chapter was worse than what i have in mind but i have a felling that his reaction in FTFOD is going to be even worse , im glad that Ken told Miya and she is ok with it

The second chapter was imotional with the killing wormemon thing you did a great jop