Reviews for Lucid
That was hot lol I loved this story :D
Happii Haden chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
wow L...
icaughtkira chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Okay, wow. The little details made this so hot. I loved that L was a bit of a masochist, and yet he had to be still and quiet through his pleasure.

Delicious. ;)
Shunkan chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
*claps*

Awesome!

Okay, I took notes. I found this:

Witty (insufferably cliché :P)

Awesome eye for detail (descriptions rocked!)

Lack of clarity: "When he was absolutely positive Light wouldn't wake..." yatta yatta, when you said "the boy" it sounded like he was touching Light (Molesting L! Not that I mind it. .) maybe replace it with "himself"?

Second last/last line: win. Just the "stay away from" irked me. It seemed more to me like keeping it a secret or something.

But awesome job!

Sorry...refresh my memory: in you PM, what would be awesome?
RLS169 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
To be generous or to disgusted and cut my eyes out throw them in sulfuric acid. well... i can't say no more, it was, it was like L liked it but he like oh yeah.
spazy naruto chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
ok me and a friend were reading this together and it made us laf(imaturity i guess) but it was great ur an awsome riter if u happen to continue this plz send me a mesge because i would luv to read more
ForgetEachothersNames chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
You should TOTALLY make another chapter about Light doing this. Then for the next chapter, have them find out and write a scene where they...ya know...do "it"

lol

that'd be great!
xharuka chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
zomg..i loved the way u presented the storyy! ;D

just the right amount of angst!