Reviews for Elfified
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hey its great so far keep it up! I just got back into this series after so long and I read the scene when Twilight offers Gylfie some warmth under his wing in Book 2 I believe. Upon reading that I wondered what kind of fanfiction is out there for the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series. Love it so far! I can't wait to read more! I especially want to see how you portray Twilight. Should be interesting lol Thanks!

~Blaze
Inferna Firesword chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hoo hoo . . . very good start to what should be a very promising story. (Interesting title, BTW . . . I recognized it from something a friend told me about a series under that name, but ah well. P)

Anyway, I can't wait for Twilight, my favorite of the owls, to get involved. This is gonna be nuts. *faves and subscribes*

-Inferna Firesword
xNatarax chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
A very good start to a very good fanfic! Your writing is very descriptive and easy to follow. However I think it could have been slightly longer. Still, I can't wait for Chapter 2!
renabear chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Omgsh i think im gonna cry poor Gylfie! Plz update the next chapter soon im dying to know wat happened! Great Job by the way!
Artiekins chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
wow...that...was AMASING! awsome.
ezyl chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Um...Hesser? A rather creative name, I guess...

[YES, VERY CREATIVE...]

That's just my Yami, don't mind her (I'm obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh, if you care to know).

Actually, this is a rather exciting beginning. Wonder what's gonna happen next. :)

[Yes, we REALLY DO WONDER...]

Oh, don't be so negative.

Anyway, update soon! XD