Reviews for Aqua Comes Back
Darkimphyyy chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Please if you have time can you update this story I love it.
midnight84118 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
hope to read more soon
TheAngelGirl357 chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
your writing is amazing and very interesting I would love to read more when you update
Krysti chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Please add more!
hopeless illusion chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
really like whts going on with the plot...cant wait till i see an update :D

keep up the good work!
amorina chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
good plot...can't wait til u update...hopefully soon
Writing Rebel chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
I love it... I actually love both of your Hilary stories... I can't wait for your update... and I know that this is going to sound wierd but... I'm new to Fanfiction and I have no clue what a mary sue is... I saw that you metioned that and was wondering of you could tell me what that is.

If you can that would be great... I really can't wait for your update
firequaker chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
oh please continue youve got me caught now!
grumpypirate chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
Who tackled her? Oh my gosh! Please update this! Soon!
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Please update soon!
EastAngels2009 chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
this is great. please update soon.
Cassandra A chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
Despite your insistence that Hilary is not a Mary Sue, she has quite a few Sueish tendencies. And I'm afaid she's only getting more Sue-like as your stories about her go on. Your protests that she isn't only prove otherwise. As Shakespeare says "the lady doth protest too much". Try to take criticism from the authors who offer correction. Criticism is how one learns to be a better writer.

I think an interesting idea for your story would be for Hilary to die heroically at the end instead of Jean Grey. Yes, that changes X-3, but I'm sure you are an adept enough author to manage it. Plus you could then do sequels of Logan angsting.

I do think making Hilary a water elemental is intriguing, and it is what drew me to the story (as well as my love for X-men.) I would like to see more of how Hilary's power works.
SPNAngel16 chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
Cant wait to read more. I know it has been a while but I hope you update
Yume-Yami chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
OMG! Awesome story, please update soon! It's been so long since your last update :3
Scarlett Wolf chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
i love this! update soon please.