Reviews for What Words Fail Of
VioletErin.26 chapter 32 . 1/7/2014
Wow. I would love to imagine eve grow up with those three. :D absolutely wonderful. the best Sherlock story I have read so far. I have read many. I also like it because of it having no slash and very in character. Intruiging plot. Fantastic characters...just incredible.
VioletErin.26 chapter 28 . 1/7/2014
wow. so beautiful. this story is incredible. I was so eager to read this nonstop but story is just mind-blowing. in character and I adore Eve. I also like reading through the various povs.
Book girl fan chapter 32 . 9/23/2012
What other stories have you written bout Eve Johanna Holmes?
Azolean chapter 32 . 7/26/2012
This was so awesomely epic I didn't want it to end!

I have yet to peruse the rest of your SH stuff here, but I don't even need to at this point. I don't think I will ever read another fic quite this incredible and heartbreaking. I loved it more than I can really say. I'm not easily moved on an emotional level by anything. But this struck very deep, indeed.

Thank you so very, very much for all the time and effort that went into this. I can't wait to read more of your stuff. (Once I get over this one. *sniff*)
Go Outside chapter 32 . 4/17/2010
This was a beautiful story. Extremely well written and throughly enjoyed. Thank you!
ohtar chapter 32 . 5/18/2009
OC's in a fanfiction usually give me the creeps. I cant count how many times a Mary Sue has turned a story for the worse. But somehow this made me warm n fuzzy inside _

god job. :)
ohtar chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
haha Hyde and Jackyl! I JUST realized what you did there! XD

wow Don't i feel the fool now?
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 32 . 5/15/2009
That was a really cute story! You guys did an awesome job!
Kaytori chapter 32 . 12/18/2008
This was such a great story I couldn't stop I read it all in one stretch

Eve is so cool I love her!I especially love the part where she tries to examine the body, and Holmes gives her a magnifying glass that is just like him. It's a small wonder the three men fell for her, it's a perfect arrangement.

And the villans, they were wonderful, such hateful people.

Congradulations on writting one of the best fics I have ever read.
Bowen Cates chapter 32 . 7/15/2008
well I'm all warm and fuzzy inside, I really liked that story, there were a few repeated phrases and the like but all and all it was wonderfully done.
pebbles66 chapter 32 . 6/15/2008
Aw. This is going to be one interesting arrangement!
pebbles66 chapter 31 . 6/15/2008
Poor little Eve! How I wish Watson could keep her!
Saru Wolfe chapter 32 . 6/14/2008
Wow. That was awesome! I love the idea of the three of them having to deal with, and becoming attached to, a five-year-old. It's so cute! I love it.
Susicar chapter 32 . 6/13/2008
My words fail this time... The Queen herself! If i think quieting... two queens write the great final with the queen... pure logic. (Excellent characterization of Victoria, by the way, i always imagine her thus)

CONGRATULATIONS! And of course thank for sharing.

PS: You both, think write more (perhaps little one-shots or drabbles) with Eve? I love her!
Susicar chapter 31 . 6/13/2008
Oh, girls, you both kill me slowly... poor Eve... magnifically written.