Reviews for Definition
SasuSaku sux chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
D'aww, its so cuuttteee!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
awwwwwwww, that was to cute
LunarFay chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
god i giggled like crazy for this 3

very cute 3
abc chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
this was cute. i liked it when you had sasuke say that he didn't want to share naruto- and how he called the house 'their' home or 'our' house. thanks for sharing
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Sweet
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ha very cute. I'm not a cat person, no matter how cute they are and utterly adorable. But this was sweet.

How have I not read more of your SasuNarus before this? That's just odd. :(

But you do them wonderfully and I think you characterise their relationship quite well too. :)

And that was when you were pregnant with Anezka? How time flies. How is she doing?

I think I have another message to reply to. KNowing me, most likely. Oh, and we still have to switch addresses. For i will send you yoru thing once summer hits and I have time to make that.

Ah yes, but I digress -I hate when people do that in reviews -this was a lovely story. I shall have to go through more of your stories. Your Taito and...what's it called? The SasuNaru I know and love so much with the great agape ItaSasu that was written on Christmas. Values! That one! And...yeah. All your stuff.

XD

I'm stopping now. I really need to reign my comments on.

But how are you doing? What's new? What have I missed? How are you feeling?

Best!
666snoopy chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aw, cute. I love their simple life together. Great story!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wonderful! I love the cat theme!
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Lol, the only way to really put it, a house-boyfriend XD Hm…maybe he’s just spoiling Naruto in a way? Nah, that’s not very Sasuke like. He just wants to feel like the man lmao. Huh…prompt you say…not so much, he’s late. OMG he’s late! Aww a kitten. Naruto’s such a girl! He doesn’t want it getting fur on his floor lmao. So Naruto DOES want to keep it XD Lol, Sasuke’s got him on a short leash in this one XD What a weird quirk, he likes the way Sasuke frowns lol, I guess he’d have to huh, since Sasuke does it so much. O_O That’s different, no cuddling in this one? XD Ah well, It’s still Sasunaru and I still love it! I love when kittens do that, there so darn adorable. Lol wow, so there parents don’t actually know there together. I wonder how that’s going to go over when they find out XD Aww Sasuke’s feeling inferior to the kitten, he doesn’t want to share Naruto. He totally thinks he’s cute! He cant lie about that XD Ouch, is ‘morning sickness’ really more of all day sickness? Cause if it is, your definitely right about a guy naming it lmao.

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
Rogen-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
HAHA, this was so funny! How is your baby doing?
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
aw that was so adorable it was absolutely perfect as always u do a masterful fanfic if u luv cats so much hav u eva read the book series warriors by erin hunter? its fabulous and perfect for cat luvers! XDXDXD anyways gr8 job on the fanfic once again ur awesome good luck w/ the pregnancy! XDXD
kakaroshi chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was so adorable!
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
aw to "cute" :D
CherryShadowZ chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Omgosh! Congratulations! I had this story forever saved on my "Wait for me" folder, school was killing me and I just had no time. But I finally got around to reading the things in there and I found this. I love the stories you write, they have such mature and loving Sasukes and Narutos. I thinks its great that they can have such a normal life since in the manga and anime they are such troubled and twisted children. Anyways I just wanted to tell you congrats on the baby! I hope you have fun, my mom's pregnanys were always full of surpirses, the best of which were the tiny kicks in my opinion. I hope the morning sickness has stopped by now. My mom's only last the first few months, some ppl's last the entire time.
Na-cat chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
cute! very cute! I also love cats :)

oh and congratulations to you :)