Reviews for Not A Worry In The World
Fart chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
wtf man this isn't what i signed up for
Kyomi chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Oh my god. Why why you do this why... I can't stop crying
SilentlySobbing chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
sitting in my room doing as the name silently sobbing. this songfic brought me to tears. I tried to hold back the tears but their was a knot forming in my throat that was tightening, tighter and tighter with each sentence. I couldn't hold it in any longer and let the tears fall as I read the card. even if its not real I feel like it is. I can literally feel James' pain. the lyrics to the song really got to me. great work*sniffles and wipes tears*
Derp chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Lie down. Try not to cry. Cry a lot.
Seiko Shinozaki chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I need to play A Thousand Years in the background if you don't mind! I think it fits wonderfully with your peice of sher genius, I am sobbing in my bed at 6:31 over this...
ATW chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
If you'll excuse me I've gotta take my bedding and mattress to the dry cleaners they're soaked with my tears! *sobs* I've also gotta make a call to my best friend...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
it's so sad ;_;
Gar-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Excellent story.
meghan chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
then they kissed
Miyth chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
OMG that was sad and depressing... must go read a happy fic now

That was beautifully written, you are very talented!

Aniiksa chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
So sweet and lovely - made me cry.

I found this fic whilst I was essay-dodging, and I'm so glad I did. It's really beautiful.
Tear22 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Man... just as I was starting to feel happy, your fic had to ruin it with being so darn good. *sniff* Great job.
Syaoronsangel chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
I just now started to water. It's a great fic! It's so emotional, I'm emotional. I probally would have cried if I wasn't listening to Aaron Carterlol. Any way keep up the great work! please come and check out some of my fics! ja ne ~Syaorons angel
Aiko-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... **sniffles** t-t-t-t-too s-s-sweet... eek although, i think i like the second paragraph best out of the whole thing: "She took her coffee black. ..." etc... somehow, that little development, that little paragraph telling about her, it seems to me so brilliant and such a huge... huge... THING. i don't know... i'm not quite sure how to express why i like it so much... i just DO. -.-* eek. but this is great, and sweet, and cute... and real. **claps**
WillZ chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
Very good Fish. Dammit! I can't say how good it is, because It'd spoil it! WAAAAH! Keep up the good work!