Reviews for How Strong Are You Now, Ichigo?
Audrey Kurosaki chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
waahh !

i really thought Rukia was dead ! i was so sad !

then she came back ! yey ! what a great ending !
B000097z chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
that was beautiful
WateryCordial chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
that was great! you are quite talented my darling cornflake ) i've been going through your stories and i have been enjoying them immensely. keep up the great work!
pamianime chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aww this was really sad but sweet :3 totally loved it :3
Shelbypf chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Awesome! You're a great writer
Hikari chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
A very sweet one-shot :)

it's a bit sad and very touching.

love the ending.

a beautiful story
PearlaH.Sweden-Arigatou chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO SWEET! T_T i love stories like these!

ichiruki! yay! :D

pearla-chan
Final Fight chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Egad! That was rather sad...
angelic93 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
OMG its such a great day i saw the sweetest AMV ever and now i readed the sweetest fan fic ever

sweet touches my stoned heart XD

love it keep writeing
Queen of Juiceboxes chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
He lost his life a long time ago.

I love that line. I mean, c'mon its true! If Bleach ends with Ichigo no longer being a shinigami, well that will be retarded. I've actually always wanted to write a one-shot based on Ichigo finding Rukia's real grave, but you beat me to it! Really, this was wonderfully written. The characterizations were spot on, especially Rukia. I could picture everything she said to Ichigo so easily. Keep up the good work, and thanks for reviewing for my stuff!

-QJ
adelea chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aw. Sweet! :) I really liked this.
Hachimitsu-sama chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wah ! It's so cute
Kendricks Alashane chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Aww thats sweet those two should always be together it just seems so right , any way loved your one shot i hoep you will right more fics that soon that i can read and enjoy.
MuffinOso chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wah, That was so angsty and DEEP x]

She really completes him

Anywhoo, thanks for the story, I loved it
IZH890 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
that was...wonderful. i loved it so much. that story was too beautiful to remain a oneshot i can tell. i really hope that you will consider making a sequel or turning it into a multi-chapter fic. keep up the great work i adore your writing :) it really brings out the emotion in people and thats what shows in a wonderful writer

Izari*