Reviews for Falling Asleep in the Bath
Fyoex chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Awesome ficlet!
Aimi-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That cracked me up. This was hilarious... although I seem to be using this word a lot today. But still, it was super funny! Poor Sena. Now Kakei is going to spy on him whenever he's at the public baths, although how he'll manage that, we'll never know... unless someone decides to write a fic on it? Anyway, thanks for writing this (and all the other awesome ES21 fics you've written).
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh, I DO hope that Monta was right. :D
Tatsu-neko chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
oh! bet Hiruma would love to hear about that :3
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh, Kakei. Silly football boys and their obsessive need to be a part of every aspect of Sena's life. Even the ones he doesn't want them a part of. XD I love you so hard. Play Date update? Soon? Please? 8D *freakout fangirl eyes*
mangafairy chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
O_o This is only a one-shot

but but but... it has so much potential and it's awesome I could so picture him spying on Sena heh heh _
blanc-hiver chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Uwaah...Sena's innocent face is so funny~

I luv it, please continue .
IDK aka CJ chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
no matter how i luv Yaoi,

i cant help it to do this...sorry semes:

U FUCKING PERVERTS! GET AWAY FROM THE CUTIE!

HE BELONGS TO EVERYBODY U POSSESIVE FREAKS!

e-hem. sorry.
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
lol haha, you should make a sequel or something with that implication. XD
cowcanfly chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
lol very smart very smart indeed ! want another chapter of this ! i always wanted kakei and sena pairing. and akaba and kakei too lol
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
lol, Sena is so clueless MAX! and that's what I love about him.
urja shannan chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE! i really love this pairing, but seems like everybody didn't notice it.
Arima Shiro chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
That was cute _ KakeixSena is a bit strange pairing, but I liked it. Baths are sexy XD

Good luck with your long fic!
Hekate2005 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I really enjoyed this story. You do a great job capturing everyone's personalities.
fluffypuppykins chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Hee, it's always the quiet ones. XD