Reviews for Reversed
ILUVHOUSE chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
More PLEASE!

I want more!
blueheronz chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
There's a dreamy poetic quality about this that reminds me of some of Fated_Addiction's stuff. I'm flattered that you dedicated this to me and that something I wrote (what?) inspired you. I love it when I'm inspired by something I read, too. I read an earlier draft of this and this draft too is very subtle. ChicagoChicklet, one of my favorite readers, cleared up any confusion with her insightful comments. I do love experimental stuff, although I'm not always pleased with my own efforts, like "Fragments."

Keep up the good work, Stacy. Keep trying new things, and especially, as was the case here, if it grabs you and won't let you go, you have no choice, m'dear. You MUST write it.
Josie Griffin chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow, this was written extremely well. i read it once, then after a while read it agian and it is really moving. i liked how you told the concrete story and the back story at the same time. The little 'margin notes' in () added an extra depth tothe story. I think i got the idea, but us as readers cannot feel the same thing you did when you wrote it. Overall i really enjoy your work, keep it up.

-Josie
i.have.an.idea chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I really like what you were doing here, you made good use of (), and told a story in an almost ethereal way. But the practical solid things- like Taub's interuption, were all well writen, and things just seemed in the right order- well placed and all.

I myself was a bit uncertain until I read another commenter's interpretation (I havnt really watched House this season), and I still don't quite understand how the first scene fits in.
mabe chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
there's something daunting about this-and i like it :D

i don't fully understand what's going on but things like this that keep you coming back for more; just come back, read it all over again and (hopefully) understand it...
InventorPro86 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I don't quite understand what happened here...
thymefortea chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow, this was beautiful. Hopefully I've correctly figured out the events - she slept with House, sent him pregnancy test results, and had a miscarriage? I love these stories that are very subtle and hint to what is happening, rather than explicitly spelling it out.

Beautiful work!