Reviews for Letter
derpytaco64 chapter 4 . 2/15
Mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm i love it!
Warmach1ne32 chapter 2 . 1/14
You are my Life, Hinata. Decoded that without paper and not cheating by looking at the next chapter. Thank you Detective Conan for the Detective Training :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
U. Hidden message
Calliecature chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
this was stimulating, frustrating and satisfying at the same time. Thanks for not making it easy on us and thanks for sharing something fresh and thoughtful in the naruhina fandom:)
PinkGummiBear chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I got Easy and hard but im stumpped on medium!
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
That was the best story ever, i'm just sad that it would not be continued
Hatsumi Blade chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I'm stumped...
Atykka chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
O. H.I.N.A.T.A. L.O.V.E. Y.O.U. ! It's so romantic !
LCextrordinaire chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
This is a beautiful story. I thoroughly enjoy reading this and actually figuring it out. This really makes me want to try writing coded letter to my boyfriend.

Also, the only thing that I truly got confused on was how a few of these codes would work in Japanese with the kanji that the show uses. If you have an idea, I'd love to know.

Thanks again for entertaining me with this! Definitely going on my favorites.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
That was a nice story, I really liked the way you did the coding. Especially the way you did the first one. I could barely get the second one and the third one was beyond me. Hope you keep up the good work. The story was nice.
Take the Good Person Test, third search result on Google under Good Person Test."
Seeker-Of-Love chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
oh my gosh...i think i get it..Naruto wants to have sex with Hinata...no?...oh.. ok i'm wrong lol
Ramrikai chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
I was half way there! I had a feeling that it had something to do with the capital letters because there seemed to be slightly more than normal, and the fact that "Zenith", an extremely uncommon word, was used also threw up a flag, but I gave up too soon! Well done! I was not expecting a word scramble for the last one at all. Expert rating well deserved.
Ramrikai chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Honestly, your first three codes were quite easy. This one though. Wow. Expert is no joke. Hinata is definitely better at making codes than Naruto is.

Again. Great fic. This is exactly how ninja should do romance. Secrecy and subterfuge.
Ramrikai chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Wait. It took her 10 minutes to figure it out? Checking the incorrect letters wasn't the first thing she did? I guess that's why she isn't with the communications teams.

Anyway. Great fic. I could gush over NaruHina all day.
flameslavier chapter 3 . 1/19/2014