Reviews for Seme!
namikusunoki chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
U know what?

Ure such a good author and a 'briliant' fangirl..

I read 3 of Ur story..

And, I like them, I enjoying the time..

With gigling and pictured what was in the story..

I would wait if U make another fic..
Kitcat chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I wish I could watch. I have to say that I think Kantarou is a great uke. I can't see him being a seme, but thats juest me. Anyway, I liked this story and I liked the ending it made me giggle.
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
i wouldn't mind watching.~ well that's me being perverted.
Shirosenshi Kisetsu 116 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
lol the last part was funneh xD
bgtea chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
The story's concept is good but the execution wasn't great. Things that really took away from this fic include the spelling errors, the grammar errors, and how OOC the characters were acting (particularly Kantarou). Just because he looks like the cute uke does not mean he has the personality of one.
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Amazing. ((gives you candy)) Nippa. I always love Kan-chan. he's so...not seme-ish. XD
Akasha721 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Yeah I know I should talk about the grammer but I was so busy laughing that I forgot to really look. You are so funny! I liked the part about 'desperate times calls for desperate measures' he cheated! he is a demon after all! The story was great.

Akasha721
phantome101 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Ma...Hope they don't fall off the roof! LOL...
EsophagealEruption chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Aw, so cute! Very nice scenery, I think. The rooftop is a favorite for them, I think, it fits nicely. And I simply adore the last few bits - "Let them watch." That's so in-character for Haruka... Fantastic!
Anarchy Duck chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I found that rather amusing. *giggle* Sorry Kan-Chan but your not cut out to be seme. And Haruka... he does play dirty but it's all the cause! XD

The ending made me giggle the most though. 'Let them watch' *giggle*