Reviews for Rituals of Being Gone
SoS5-16 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
wow, I just fell onto this fic, its great... I am now wading through many of your others that I ahve missed.. I thin I need to add you to my alert list.. :D

22114 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I've been away for a while, and when I get back my inbox is just full of treats. I really liked this one. And pretty soon, I'll ry to catch up on Restart. I see I've fallen behind again :) Great job!
TiaRat chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Usually I don't read stories for this show. But after seeing the episode when Sara leaves... I wanted to read something and you story was exactly right.
inactive12358 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Loved this...great job!:)
NoDakGrl chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Ok, you have my attention. Is this the end or can I look forward to seeing more? I like it and I'm not a GSR shipper, it is well read.
jenstog chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I LOVE IT! One of my favorite things you've ever written. It went by too quick! Hope you're doing well!
PiperG chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Perfect. Wonderful. Just how I think it should be.
leddy chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Terrific story. I like how Grissom just seemed to trudge through life when Sara left, and I had to laugh at what a slob he became too. Loved the happy ending.
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Loved it!
judy kirsten chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
What a great story
Moonstarer chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I loved this. It's a very special piece.
bordercollie chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I love this - it's so true to the way it could have been :-) thanks - gives me hope Sara will come back :-)