Reviews for A Close Encounter With Time
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Good Dr. Who characterisation! Great to see Rose again, one of my favorite Dr. Who companions. The Firefly characters ring true and sound authentic.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Oh! Please continue! This is so good!
BBLove chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I really love this! I hope you get around to finishing it someday!
Vorel laraek chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
I absolutely love your writing - hope you update soon! :)
SuperMangaFan89 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Oh, don't stop!

Please, keep writing more!

This is so dang good!
SuperMangaFan89 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
lol, This is hilarious!

You're a really good writer!
SuperMangaFan89 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
lol, This is good!

You got the characters' interactions down cold!

Please, keep writing more!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This is just not Jayne's day, is it.

XD
Cat chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
It's a fairly good story, but you might want to pick a different element as your poison, nitrogen contamination isn't all that scary as the air is 80% nitrogen anyway.
Ensimismada chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
I've always liked the idea of a DW/Firefly crossover, and this has a nice bit of plot developing.

You're staying in character fairly well with this writing. I like Jayne's observation about the Doctor's shoes having no leather a lot and I laughed aloud at the comment on Jayne's spelling. The mention of his mother not understanding big words was a nice nod, too.

Thanks for commenting that Rose hangs onto the Doctor's arm "like a clam". Too true.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought nitrogen was an inert gas? As in, not toxic.
Reason-Flower chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
This is a pretty good beginning for a story. I'm enjoying the characterisation, especially River's (counting bricks, lol). Since you've apparently abandoned it, though, I won't be checking for new updates any time soon, although I think I will add it to my alerts. Just in case. I really wish you would continue it.
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
This is awesome! you should update this story really really soon. can't wait to read more. i'm sure when The Doctor, Rose and the Firefly crew mixes sparks are gunna fly. keep it up.
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
BRILLIANT.

Utterly and completely brilliant to the point were I am sitting here gaping like a fish in awe.

FANTASTIC!
Raven Aorla chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
You have a fair number of typos, the most garish one being "'This is defiantly sabotage.'" - if I am correct in assuming you meant "definitely". I'm willing to beta for you if you're interested. I'm a published author, copywriting temp, and quite bored. Also I like the idea of getting to read this fic before anyone else does.

That said, I LOVE River's thoughts about the bricks. And you have the characters down well. I will be watching for more.
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
This story is awesome, I like it a lot, cookies for you!