Reviews for Tongue Tied
Faerex chapter 22 . 4/3
One of my favourite fanfic series ever, absolutely loved reading the revised version. Madeline is awesome!
zentry chapter 22 . 3/17
I still love this story, is one of my fanfics favorites... I have read it more than a few times already.
Danaren Reid chapter 22 . 3/3
Your story is Awesome ! I loved it! First of all , I liked Madeline and how she interacted with the other characters ,especially with Ardeth Bay, so i hope these two end up together in the future.
As soon as I can i'd read your sequel.
one question; what Imothep said to her when they first meet?
GoAskAlice137 chapter 22 . 2/21
LOVED IT! Really well done. You're writing is excellent and I loved how you wrapped up the ending. I'm so going to read the sequel next!
Scarlet Echo chapter 22 . 2/16
I just kind of stumbled upon your story and I'm glad that I did. I throughly enjoyed reading it, even when I almost died from the second-hand embarrassment Madeline was going through. I loved Madeline and her interactions with the other characters, and the way you integrated her into the story. I'm going to start on the sequel right now .
GoAskAlice137 chapter 5 . 1/18
I was going to wait until I had finished reading this to review, but I just can't wait that long. I love this! I love everything about it! I love how Madeline is not some tiny, shrinking violet. And, I love how you've used that to give her 'body-issues' for lack of a better term. As a woman, I find it incredibly relatable. I also love how spot-on your writing is with the characters from the film. I can picture them easily when I read your dialogue. Which brings me to something else I love about this: your writing. Your writing is excellent. It flows wonderfully, and I don't find myself picking at your grammar. I can't tell you how many stories on this site are ruined for me because of horrible grammar and punctuation, but yours is wonderful.

Also, here's a little secret. I had the biggest crush on Ardeth Bay when I first saw The Mummy. Not on Oded Fehr, but on Ardeth Bay. I was twelve, but still. I even wrote my own fan fiction. My first, in fact. Reading it now, it's absolutely horrible, but with a little tweaking... Your story here has the wheels turning is my brain. Maybe I'll fix my old story and put it up. God knows, I don't have anything else like it up now, and as much as I love Marvel and comics, I do get bored with it.

So in conclusion: I love your work. You've inspired me to go back to my fan fiction roots. And, I absolutely can not wait to read more!
SimzaFistFace chapter 23 . 12/28/2016
I wanted to wait until I read the whole story until I made a review. I have to tell you how freaking fabulous this was. Hilarious and thrilling, very true to the movie. I'm definitely bookmarking this so I can read it again! FABULOUS WORK.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Given that these two are my second OTP of all time (yes I know Madeline is an ooc but she's so amazing it's like a book series for me) seeing that this is being revised made me lose my damn mind. I'm so excited to reread it yet again. No matter what the changes are, or how few are made.
becky1001 chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
I love this story it relates to me. as my older bro gets all the glory and I feel like I'm the disappointment to the family. i more or less heard my parents talk about me behind my back
Guest chapter 23 . 10/1/2016
nice
Guest chapter 23 . 10/1/2016
This was a very well written story and I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you decide to do the Mummy Returns as well, there's a lot of unfinished business between Ardeth and Madeline. Keep doing what you do!
Kallia.En chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
Well, that was just amazing! ;) I love the way she acts, and sometimes I was laughing all aloud! Good job, haha... just feeling little bit unsure with Ardeth and Madeline, but thanks to God, there is sequel, yes! :D
MoxxieRusso chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
LOL "I'm drunk." i'm crying right now. i love Madeline. she is like my current favorite.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Awwww loved it! Gonna read the sequel
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 23 . 9/11/2013