Reviews for Princess Peach's Farting Problem
Wait... was that an actual story sandwiched between Princess Peach farting nonsense!?
You know, in a way, you could view farts as a form of smelly steam.

Weird, I know. But hey, it sounded peachy when I thought about it.
God, Peach is so nasty, yet considerate. XD
Then Princess Peach farts fully nude and then gets her thick, tall and feminine thigh fucked and pinched.
Sir, I think that the Shyguy is as insane as you are.
A Shyguy chapter 86 . 10/3

Whoops. Looks like Delfino plaza is no more.
ToadBrawlerSSB4 chapter 84 . 9/13
How are you not banned yet?
MockingClove chapter 77 . 7/18
Of course guests would spam reviews with their deluded minds under THIS story. I don't know much about you, but I know you're kind of unique (bonkers) for thinking of this story. I like how you've been writing this for years and have worked so hard on this, but I worry for your sanity a bit.

Best wishes,

CIA chapter 44 . 6/18
If I pulled your finger, would you fart?
A Shyguy chapter 74 . 6/8
Me: I am sick of your bulls*** Peach!
Peach: Smell fart! *fart ineffective* What?
Me: Snifit mask, b****!
Mummipokey: Peach, stop it!
Birdo: You want eggs?
King Bob-omb: You have insulted our kind for long enough!
Peach: S***…
Phalanx: Die, b****!
Mangle: I liked human flesh. You will be just as tasty.
Peach: Uhh…stay back…
Lord Crump: Go to hell.
Doopliss: You're screwed, slick.
Toy Bonnie: I'm going to saw through your face!
Heavy: You are dead. Not big surprise.
Bouldergiest: You eat rock, you die, we live better world.

Me: And that's how Princess "Peach" Toadstool died.
Yoshizilla: I DON'T GIVE A S***!
Gracie chapter 34 . 5/3
Dedenne looked when the door opened hey I think I know why peach farts u know how babies fart and "said all of them."She poops and farts like a baby and it's becoming a big habit she did it to me she farted on me constely and I have to brush my fur a lot"said sylveon".Why she is mean,She is a embarressment to herself"said all the Pokemon in the house".I know what u should do sylveon u should avoid her!
Gracie chapter 33 . 5/3
Dedenne went to the cafeteria after peach left and ordered some food and went to pikachu's I want to tell u something. Yes "said pikachu."I would like to tell u if we combined our shocks would it kill the whole world. What are u saying "said pikachu."Can we shock princess peach to a crisp she annoys me! Ya me too, but u can't do that Dedenne it will destroy the universe if we combined our shocks.I guess you right "said Dedenne."Let's just ignore "said Dedenne.
Gracie chapter 32 . 5/3
I know what she means "said tailow .She means it makes me feel like myself I should try that.I don't think u should try that"said climbed up the tree and nodded I don't want u crashing into me and u getting shocked called up to tailow and the others whatcha talking about!We will tell u at 6:00clock at your place "pikachu replied"Dedenne said I wonder what is going to happen to peach next?
Gracie chapter 31 . 5/3
I think peach is not like this I think she keeps doing the same thing when she was a baby pooping becuz that was a habit when she was a baby.
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time is (at least) three times better than Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Why? Way better graphics, one of the greatest soundtracks ever (I especially love listening to Gritzy Desert and Hollijolli Village), much better locations, the Baby Mario Bros., the involvement of time travel. But Princess Peach sucks very hard and it is because of her highly irritating voice, her affinity of pink, her truly mean personality, her habit of getting kidnapped (which is why Super Mario games in the 3rd millennium are not as good as we thought they would be), her yellow hair, her appearance, her "HELP ME! MARIO!" silliness, her relations with any other character, her face, her cowardice, and the only thing decent about Princess Peach is if she were sexually and fully naked, showing her exposed big breasts, her huge and feminine bum, her large and feminine thighs, her wide hips that give her an hourglass figure. Thanks to her useless, dainty and whiny personality/voice, Princess Peach is even worse than Lester the Unlikely, Bubsy, Crimson Viper and Princess Elise III! Rosalina, Pauline, Toadette, Birdo, Princess Daisy, Wendy O. Koopa and many other female Mario characters are way better female Mario characters than Princess Peach. I cannot believe that TheZoneGamer's "Top 10 Super Mario Bros. Girls" list received 289 likes and only 7 dislikes for Princess Peach being top 1 for her voice and such! Rosalina should be top 1, and has a way better voice than Princess Peach. SHE could have replaced Princess Peach in the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Games!

1/10 stars for Princess Peach, who is too prissy, aggressively annoying, untalented, disgraceful and infantile!

9.5/10 stars for Rosalina, who is very strong, cute, funny, important and has not an annoying voice!