Reviews for True SOLDIERs' Honor
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 2/7
Oh wow, this was so awesome. Why can't this happen to all 'mortal enemies'? seriously to go from hating each other's guts and feeling betrayed to being such great friends? It's awesome!
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This is so-o different. Sephiroth, a business tycoon? Inconceivable, maybe. Amusing, definitely. I wonder what he deals in.
EnglishPrincess chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
You’ve done such a great job delving into Sephiroth & Cloud’s emotional burdens. It’s so refreshing to think they can find some comfort through their friendship. Very well written.
Birdee chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
**snuggles Cadet Cloud** To swwet!
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow, I wasn't expecting the 'ten years later' part. Somehow the first part was so awkward, I couldn't really see the general opening up to a cadet he hardly knew for all that discussion, nor Cloud daring to address to him. But the last part was so smooth, I could definitely see it; it flew just like water!
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
That's an anniversary I wouldn't want to celebrate 0-0

Though, sometimes I wonder, if Seph hadn't gone all nutso then, what /would/ have done?
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Aww, a beautiful friendship story! I love how Cloud was telling Sephiroth that he was still "a good person" in spite of everything!

Great work!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This was a great fic!

I really liked how you portrayed the younger Cloud, and seeing Seph from his point of view. And him getting all worried and embarassed that Seph knows what his reasons are... He was really cute!

The second part was great, too! All the details were wonderful, and I liked comparing the younger Cloud with the older one, and him struggling to tell Seph what he meant. XD Yay for Cloud and Seph being friends!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
They've had to come a long way to admit this. It's a good touch showing how closely their lives were interwoven even before they came to terms.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
SO. As we all know I am a huge sucker for MP!Cloud. So the beginning half was great, of course, because he's just so cute and y'know, sane!Seph is awesome and all that.

But I was not expecting the ten years later bit, and just...just... *SQUEE*! The detail of Aerith being sick, and Cloud saying he would rather be around strangers than people who hated him, and Sephiroth's hands, and Marlene liking him, and the bit about honor... WOW. Just so much WOW! A-plus-plus, WOULD FANGIRL AGAIN.