Reviews for The Merits of Flying
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 12/13
I love this story from beginning to end! That speech of Mia's was perfect! My heart was beating and I re-read it several times because I loved it so much! Wonderful portrayal of Andrew and Mia! The last scene was a perfect ending and breaking the fourth wall moment towards Disney and how Nicholas and co. were such awful jerks! Fantastic job!
ladybear92 chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Everything was perfect, its really good. Thank you so much. I really enjoy it
ladybear92 chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
This is really cute, this is first time i read Princess diaries fanfiction, and yours was amazing. Andrew such a sweet guy that i wish Mia would marry him.
Halimede chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
I just finished watching the movie. I was thinking to myself, I wonder what would happen if Mis had really given Andrew a chance? This was the perfect response. You nailed it.
Anhia chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
Now that's a story!It's the way the film should have ended!Andrew was perfect for mia! I'm stresses
MariSoLovely chapter 9 . 1/21/2016
Love this story just wished that they would have had a baby :)
neweldi chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
Thanks, I like it :-)
kbennett879 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
It is nice to see a new take on the movie. Even though I did like Nicholas in the end, it is interesting to see a new perspective on Mia's love life!
ptl4ever419 chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
Loved it.
zuka4one chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Have you thought about a sequel? To this?
Smurf2005 chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
Well, I must say I enjoyed this. This is how the movie should have ended. I figured Mia would be happier with Andrew. He was willing to make it work. Good job, though. I liked it a lot. :)
NinjaMeap chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
twlightbella chapter 9 . 4/20/2015