Reviews for The Merits of Flying
NinjaMeap chapter 9 . 4/25
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
twlightbella chapter 9 . 4/20
Funny
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Awesome! Exactly how I wanted it to end
Tyluv3 chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
I Just wanna say i love this story very much. I love how you handled the characters and the storyline. You really gave Andrew justice and the ending he deserved. Thanks
Eomer's Queen chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Wow! Wish I'd read this before I'd written mine. Yours has way more character development. :) totally loved this! And thank you for making the kissing incredibly romantic but not disgusting. That's a fine line that most writers overstep! Andrew is amazing.
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
This was really sweet and I really enjoyed it!
l cabral chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Simply excellent!
Eshe Returned chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
I don't know if I've reviewed this before, but I feel so inclined as to do so again regardless. I just love this story. The characterizations are quite good, the Disney references are fantastic, I like the plot, and thank goodness I'm not the only one who saw the potential in Andrew! I whole-heartedly agree with what you wrote about comfortability vs. passion in a relationship. They're not mutually exclusive like people (and Disney) seem to believe. Thank you for writing this wonderful story, which I have just re-read. This is one of my favourite favourites. ;) My only suggestion would be that you get a beta for it. For that matter, I'd be happy to do it if you like. Just shoot me a message. :)
narugirl2003 chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Love this story! Everyone was in character especially Lily! Good work. I also like the mention of Disney movies and picking at them. Classic! Welcome to my favorites. :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
a good one
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Hehe, cute. I enjoyed this, shame the movie didn't happen like this! Oh and I like your characterisation of Lilly. Great job!
The Miss America chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
i loved all the disney references!
CoryAvellana chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Haha :D loved it :) which is strange, considering I was originally looking for Mia and Nicholas fics :P

Great story though, well done! :D
Zakuro