Reviews for Seducing Sister Christian
tjcooper666 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
holy mother of crap i thought it was natsuki . and when i found out it was alyssa i got the plastic trident that i got from the easter show and myself so hard out of wtf'ness . i loved the story lol miyu started throwing sex pamphlets at nao ... HAHAHA
bLacksHeEpsTaYsatSMD chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
.,whehh lol.. nice one! i thought it was natsuki, and "Her" was shizuru... haha! :D

.,i really had a great time readin it.. that was so cool nd funny.. xoxo
ShayP chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
LOL I totally thought you were talking about Natsuki...

and then I ewas like...no way...she's going to make it turn out to be like MIKOTO or something ridiculous like that!

ALYSSA? I was close! ish lol
Ume sama chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
LOL. Alyssa, you dog. But oh so funny ;)
AmayaKurogane chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Totally unexpected but a very interesting twist. Cute story.
RetardedFool chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
nice...
TheSongWriter chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
AHAHA! You really got me there. I so thought it was Natsuki XD Nice going with the 'playing with minds' thing. I thought the 'her' was shizuru " AlyssaxNao, I must admit. It is an odd pairing. But hey, I guess too much of naonat or shiznat or shiznao drove you to do something different for a change right? :P I loved your story as usual, and highly respect your wonderful creative mind :3 I'm subscribing to you, and favouriting this! Please write more awesome fics, you have my full support! _
Disable chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
when miyu popped up and tore open hell i still didn't see that it was natsuki.. this is just too funny.
jquackers chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
WHOA! Yepyep, I thought that was Natsuki and Nao. Wow.. what a twist. XD
Han dj chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
And I was thinking its MIYU! Not far! Not far!
writer-jm chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Freakin' brilliant! I completely fell into your bloody trap!

In like one paragraph, I knew it was Natsuki. And, OMG! This is priceless! So, completely out of the normal, but the pairing doesn't seem that far fetched, really!

Then, Miyu bursting in! Wow. That had me flipped for a loop. (crossing eyes)

Thanks for completely blowing my mind with this one. If I'm happy with one more of your stories, I'm going to have to add you to my fav author list! (I go for percentages, I think)

writer-jm
lucidLucifer chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
rofl, pure crack i say! loved it.

i though it was NatNao but I was wrong...god was I wrong XD
Pope William T Wodium chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
You're kidding me. NO ONE else thought it was Haruka?
Ravenclaw'sgirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Whoa that was a surprise to me. I thought it was Nat. lol

I liked it though. It was cute and really funny.
Urban Cowboy chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Yup, this is NOT what I was expecting! I have to admit that I thought it was going to be either Natsuki or Shizuru.