Reviews for Never Again
neko1998 chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
aww! This is awesome and yeah he should totally annoy volpe then cesare comes in noting him try to harm his angel
Fallen Outcast chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
You course different story with Cesare keep Chiaro all to himself for chains his wings to darkness within demon. Just want to give you I idea work with so super great talent writer.
Fallen Outcast chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I hope that keep going with story because not writer for series just a great twist. Please Please Please Please Please Please keep going with super great story.
Akane Rosery chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
i loved you're fanfic very much . So please update soon .
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
OMG! x3 I just recently got into Cantarella and I only got as far as the beginning of ch.5 but DAMMIT! Chiaro and Cesare are so freakin HAWT! xD Long live YAOI! There is going to be more, yes? /
scarlet-zombie-massacre chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
OHHH! I WANT THIS I WANT THIS! /

ohhh, i just loove your story, especially how you switch from saddness, to cute happy times! oh, please contiune with this! I SHALL LOVE YOU FOREVER!*bows*
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
i want the nest chapter! haha
LollitaBunny chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Your such a genius!(so cute! A pouting Cesar.3)
DeathNoteMaker chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
I just recently read this series up to Vol 10, and I have to say I have fallen in love with it! Or atleast Caesar! XD I love him! The ide of him and Chiaro together is also something I love, I hope that you update soon!
Hyarou chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
This is so sweet chapter. I love it

Hopefully you'll update soon since You Higuri is finally resuming to Cantarella, Yay!
Admerxin13 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

PLease write more YAOI! I loves it!
Existence's Bane chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
*headdesk*

The suspense is killing me! Please update. *cries*
petites sorcieres chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Ow! I'm actually getting desperate for volume 11...BUt not as much as I'm getting desperate about a bit more of Chiaro/Cesar. The whole Lucrezia thing is getting me annoyed -_-'.Here is a message for Yuu Higuri THROW THE ANNOYING SISTER AWAY!

Tss, anyway I really love this fanfiction. I prefer Chiaro's pov. Why ? Because in themanga we all know that Cesar loves Chiaro. It's good too to see some love from he blond one Cesar deserves it. Please continu huge fan!

Btw, I can't remember: does Chiaro knows that Alexandre VI sold his son's soul? Ow that could make some great angst *hint/hint*.

Anyway awesome, continue
Poison of the Angels chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I love this! I am a total fan of Cesare/Chiaro! I hope it's canon! Sorry, I can only get my hands on volumes 1-7, so I don't really know what's going on in the series. I love the fluff, it's so touching! I have the feling Cesare/Chiaro may be canon! YAY! Sorry bout the unsigned review name, I know it's a bit too much. Great. Now I'm addicted to this.
ForeverFallen304 chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
I'm desperately waiting for volume 11 as well ( I do hope it comes out soon. . the suspense is killing me.

But anyways

Cute chapter. I'm so glad you updated.

I cant wait for what you have next.

I see you said you haven't edited it. But I just thought I might say I think you accidentally puts arms instead of arm for Chiaro.

Great job, take care!