Reviews for Ratings
taylovesbevin chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
i searched who's ur fav turtle up about a week ago (lol)

1. Raph (YES!)
2. Mikey
3. Leo
4. Donnie

4 pairings all i know is Raph/Leo is #1 and Leo/Mikey is last!
Anticia chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Hahahaha - this TOTALLY WINS!

Aww - I share Leo's pain on being last one (he was my last fov for a good while but some great artists and writers changed my view of him X3)

And also about RaphxLeo first place. (

And also LeoxMike gets the least love... TT TT

*mopes in corner*

But Donnie was REALLY lovely how he was all flustered! *giggle*

Defenitely fav! XD
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Such a cute story, I love the ,Leo/mikey pairings
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Yes, Donnie is my favourite... and then Raph xD For me Leo and Mikey is on the same place :3 Loved this
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA omg that is too good. poor Leo, that'll kill his well honed sensibility. lol not to mention hurting Raph's ego. funny how they settled it by playing dominate just to get even. lol very nice. _
KuroSensei chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
you give a new meaning to a 'twisted' meaning lol. since when does LEO do that, ill never know... but he's the YAU leo i love so much. (note to self: put meaning to YAU on prfile page so I don't get several twisted looks everytime i mention it...) 10/10 awesome story, i loved it. it was great! on my favie stories/authors list you go, Damgel!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I love this it's really good, and extremely funny.
Robina chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I shall now die from laughter! Oh...oh this was good! Poor adorable Mikey...

He's third with me. I feel so bad for that now. Loved how Don's ill (and proabably on purpose) choice of words led to THAT. hehehe!

And I gotta stop reading your stuff. Or keep reading it...cause I am so wanting to fill the world with MikexLeo right now.
The Light of Reason chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Ahahaha!

If they only knew how much we loved them.

Donnie will be mine!*huggles*

"Maybe Raph's got the right idea here." 0.0

Leo just sounded so sexy, and that frightens me! I think Leo is cool(sometimes)but I've never seriously thought of him in that way!

Oh well, guess there's a first for everything.

Nice stories!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
LMAO XD I seriously cannot describe how much I loved this. Hilarious and true! BTW, Don is my favorite by a mile _ I never though about it before, but now that you mention it, he and Raph would be cute together!
Polly chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Aw This story was cute. For the record though...

Favorite turtles Favorite pairings

1)Mikey Raph/Donnie

2)Donnie Mikey/Leo

3)Raph Donnie/Mikey

4)Leo Leo/Raph (I don't like this pairing very much)
Mendeia chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Just came across this gem of a story. Yeah, Donnie's been my favorite since the 80's, too. It's because he's gentle and gets all the good angsty plotlines. But, anyway, I just wanted to say that this was nicely done. Everybody in character, and I love your comedic timing. You got me to grin, and I had to come back and find this fic just to enjoy it again when I forgot to favorite the first time! Thanks for this.

Off to read the rest of your stuff now!
Luna13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
loll loved it will they be a sequel?

Great one love it

Luna
gryphonic medli chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
WOW! OMFG! i LOVE it! XD absolutely awesomely hilarious! hee hee! jealous leo! XD
arosynose chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
YES! Donnie SO won! *flashes victory sign*

...He's not Raph's, though. He's MINE. *grabs Donnie and does victory dance with him*