Reviews for Little Hunter
GirlOfLegend chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
This so different from anything I've ever read. Your writing is so vivid. The plot actually scares me a bit but that's exactly what keeps me reading! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. It really is amazing
Azawrath chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
what? more? plzzz lol
jeanette9a chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
wow!That might end with a clash…
Mz. Ogie chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
If I bribe you with fanart, will you continue/update this sooner than planned?

Pwiddy Pwease?
Mz. Ogie chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
You better update this soon! I love it too much... it can't be a dead!fic...
dragondancer123 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Are you thinking of continuing this? Because it's very interesting! The drama makes the plot all the sweeter and the not knowing makes me want to know more!

Hip to be Square,

PennyFerret chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
MOAR! Ahem, yes i like you story and I would enjoy you continuing.
LivingInTheNow chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
This is really good. Totally AU! Please update soon.
lizzpercush chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Oh, come on. I want to see the story completed to its end. I don't think it's too melodramatic. maybe a little angsty with a good dash of hopelessness, BUT it has potential. come on, they're going home, and that journey should bring about a happier ending then the beginning. besides this story is just plain intriguing and a thought provoker. You have to finish it. It would be an injustice to just leave it hanging and unfinished.

please continue?
Cordria chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
Personally, I think you should finish your other stories. *sheepish grin* I like Stray and Master's Weapon a bit more. This one has definitely got a lot of potential and you write it very well... but the others have grabbed my attention more. Perhaps finish some of the others to get them off your plate and come back to this one? We all hate unfinished stories. I'd love to see you finish it at some point. :)

Nylah chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
I'm still not sure what to think of this story. It seems sort of Supernaturalish, and yes it is so AU that the only connection to DP is the names.

It's well written of course. But then again, all your stories are :)

It seems this chapter is introducing some new elements into the story? Vlad being some sort of 'link'? Or is it just that it's been too long since I read this story and I just forgot?

Does the cat have any significance?

bloodmoon13 chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
I'm now captivated by this story. I can't wait for the next update. Oh, did you know you spelled Wednesday wrong?
spiritmind675 chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Oh YAY you updated!D

I like this fic, it's amazingly fantastic!

So it's AU, it's got a great plot, is well written, and just too good a fic to leave undone.

Oops, rambling, heh, sorry.

I /do/ reallyreallyreally like(alright, love might be better) this fic though.3

Hope you'll finish it, I'll eagerly anticipate the next chapter!

Dragonmaker chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
OF COURSE YOU SHOULD COMPLETE IT! AT LEAST FOR ME! I LOVE AUs, and yours is my favorite so far! You hadn't updated in so long, and now you miight never again? KEP UPDATING!
Xelena chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
hm. well, so the reason vlad knew about the Hunters and links was that he is a link and was servant to a demon. so they're both desired, though for different reasons. they're both in trouble it seems.